Disney Food Blog is reporting on 4 NEW food trucks currently in testing on the weekends along the causeway between the Swan & Dolphin resorts...

Well, today we’re visiting four more Food Trucks… but they’re not the ones you’re accustomed to seeing (like Fantasy Fare or Namaste Cafe), nor are they in the place you’re used to hearing them mentioned. Nope… we’re excited to bring you news of the Food Trucks that can currently be found on the weekends at the Causeway of Disney’s Swan and Dolphin Resorts!

Full article...

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/07/26/news-and-review-food-trucks-in-testing-at-disneys-swan-and-dolphin-resorts/

These look like cheap imitations of the Disney Food Trucks.  They even copied the high prices.  But, these aren't even trucks- they're just trailers.

I don't know much about these resorts, but I would be surprised if they have the foot traffic needed to support food trucks like this.

My guess is that this experiment will not last long.

But, I'll bet we see these things back when they do their fake Food and Wine Festival in the fall.

TCD