I buy cheap thongs! :banana:

Just don't wear the cheap ones, they tend to bind more than the higher-end thongs! :wiz:

Doesn't matter what I wear, with an ass as big as mine, they all bind up.

OOOH OOOOH OOOOH, one of the tag fairies is gonna get you with that one!!!

I am usually amazed at the way people behave when it comes to personal space at campgrounds, I RESPECT other peoples space and their ears/eyes... etc  I make sure Matt knows not to cut through, to be quiet etc, but some people just don't get it.  I have had a few sites over the years that people tried to use as a walkway etc, lets just say, there are more than a couple fun uses for 30lb text clear fishing line!!!  >:D :annce:

I buy cheap thongs! >:(

Just don't wear the cheap ones, they tend to bind more than the higher-end thongs! :))

I never said I wore the butt floss!  I just hang them from the nearest tree! :rofl2:

Try it, you may like it! :smug:

I buy cheap thongs! :rofl2:

Just don't wear the cheap ones, they tend to bind more than the higher-end thongs! :welcome:

I never said I wore the butt floss!  I just hang them from the nearest tree! :dance:

Try it, you may like it! :dance:

Agreed.  You'll never know unless you try  :dance:

OK, to get back on topic.....

I have found that where ever we tie Natasha out seems to define the limits of our site nicely.  We usually tie her on the awning side of the pop up limited to well within our "reasonable" site.

Funny, folks who think part of the site is a shortcut to wherever they are walking have second thoughts when a German Shepherd Dog is sitting there smiling at them.  Natasha is good about not barking unless you violate here space and she is quick to learn what space around the site is hers.

That is one of the rules that I hate folks violating,...  I promise I wont walk through your site, just don't cut through mine.  It's nice that we don't have this problem during most camping as we tend to camp out on National Forest land and at Disney we like the back side of the 1900 loop.  Back on 1900 you can cut through my site but you will end up in the woods or swamp.

I buy cheap thongs! :argh:

Just don't wear the cheap ones, they tend to bind more than the higher-end thongs! :))

I never said I wore the butt floss!  I just hang them from the nearest tree! ???

Try it, you may like it! :smug:

Agreed.  You'll never know unless you try  ;)

Oh, I have.  It has the nickname "butt floss" for a reason. :rofl2:

I have found that where ever we tie Natasha out seems to define the limits of our site nicely.  We usually tie her on the awning side of the pop up limited to well within our "reasonable" site.

Funny, folks who think part of the site is a shortcut to wherever they are walking have second thoughts when a German Shepherd Dog is sitting there smiling at them.  Natasha is good about not barking unless you violate here space and she is quick to learn what space around the site is hers.

That is one of the rules that I hate folks violating,...  I promise I wont walk through your site, just don't cut through mine.  It's nice that we don't have this problem during most camping as we tend to camp out on National Forest land and at Disney we like the back side of the 1900 loop.  Back on 1900 you can cut through my site but you will end up in the woods or swamp.

yes, back on topic....    I'm sure this will be a shocker for many of you, but I like to decorate!!  I know, I think I'm addicted.  Anyway,  I hang colored string lights up around what I consider to be our site, at about 4-5 feet off the ground.  This not only defines our site, but also provides some good lighting at night and sort of decorates the place.  If you want to cut across our site you'd better watch your neck!

yes, back on topic....    I'm sure this will be a shocker for many of you, but I like to decorate!!  I know, I think I'm addicted.  Anyway,  I hang colored string lights up around what I consider to be our site, at about 4-5 feet off the ground.  This not only defines our site, but also provides some good lighting at night and sort of decorates the place.  If you want to cut across our site you'd better watch your neck!

That's a great idea :rofl2:

You make that sound like a bad thing?! I was told that a good flossing is mandatory for good anal health, or was that oral health? :argh:

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "potty mouth," huh?

Or would that be "butt head."

Does butt floss improve your hindsight?

It's been a long week, can you tell?

You make that sound like a bad thing?! I was told that a good flossing is mandatory for good anal health, or was that oral health? :barf:

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "potty mouth," huh?

Or would that be "butt head."

Does butt floss improve your hindsight?

It's been a long week, can you tell?

Just a little around the edges :argh: