This is our traditional arrival meal...... TheBigGuy piles a dog on the cart, takes to the dog park, comes home and I've got the moho vacation ready..... he comes back, drops off the dog, and heads out to Trail's End to pick up the GAG....... he gets to surprise me with the sides, but he'd better bring me a piece of breakfast cornbread..... man, that stuff is 20x addictive.  *sigh*.... I love the Fort!

I use leftover fries chopped up with some onions for breakfast the next morning.  How yummy!

I use leftover fries chopped up with some onions for breakfast the next morning.  How yummy!

We always used leftover Fries in a Frittata.

Whip up some eggs like you would for scrambled eggs or an omelet (enough to fill the bottom of a skillet)

Saute chopped Onions, peppers, mushrooms, meat of choice (leftovers work here too - try it with pulled pork), what ever rocks your boat

you can heat the fries (or even cook some) at this point)

Make sure the skillet is non-stick (that REALLY doesn't stick) or well seasoned cast iron (my favorite)

heat the skillet and pour in the eggs

when the eggs are starting to set on the bottom and sides, dump in the sauteed veggies and meat, making sure to spread them around in an even layer

now take the fries (whole) and make an even layer of them on top

When the bottom of the eggs are done, take a plate or whatever will fit over the top of the skillet, place it over the top of the skillet and flip the frittata out (this takes practice)  :banana:

now slide the frittata off the plate back into the skillet (that puts the "raw" side down - and you will find out how non-stick your skillet REALLY is at this point)

let the frittata cook until done - you can flip it again and add some shredded cheese on top if desired.

Cut into slices like a pizza

OldeKoot likes to sprinkle hers with soy sauce ...