PureTCrazy and I had it for our first night down - and it lasted for days.  You can also get the biscuits or any of the sides at Trails To Go - even if they aren't on the menu ... just ask for them.  I picked up the biscuits one evening to have for breakfast the next morning!  >:(

PureTCrazy and I had it for our first night down - and it lasted for days.  You can also get the biscuits or any of the sides at Trails To Go - even if they aren't on the menu ... just ask for them.  I picked up the biscuits one evening to have for breakfast the next morning!  >:(

IT's THE LAW!!! :smug: Great food, good price and will last for days!

It is definitely on the must do list. I love the HDDR chicken but never thought of trying Trails End :rofl2:

PureTCrazy and I had it for our first night down - and it lasted for days.  You can also get the biscuits or any of the sides at Trails To Go - even if they aren't on the menu ... just ask for them.  I picked up the biscuits one evening to have for breakfast the next morning!  :banana:

IT's THE LAW!!! :welcome: Great food, good price and will last for days!

It is definitely on the must do list. I love the HDDR chicken but never thought of trying Trails End :insanity:

isn't it the same chicken? :welcome2:

If a GAG is too much food for you (is there really such a thing as too much food?), you can also get a Lone Rider.  2 pieces of fried chicken (all white meat is $1 more), 2 sides, and a biscuit.  Now that is Good Eats!!  We get one all-white meat dinner and split it.  They usually give you two breasts with the all-white option. (No wise cracks, guys)

If a GAG is too much food for you (is there really such a thing as too much food?), you can also get a Lone Rider.  2 pieces of fried chicken (all white meat is $1 more), 2 sides, and a biscuit.  Now that is Good Eats!!  We get one all-white meat dinner and split it.  They usually give you two breasts with the all-white option. (No wise cracks, guys)

Don't you think I would look a little odd with 4 breasts :rofl2:

Deb did say no wise cracks GUYS, she didn't say anything about doodle.... :rofl2:

Deb did say no wise cracks GUYS, she didn't say anything about doodle.... :rofl2:

That's how I read it too John :)) :rofl2:

speaking of all white meat, does anyone else here besides Disney consider wings as white meat?

speaking of all white meat, does anyone else here besides Disney consider wings as white meat?

Wings are an appetizer :argh:

Wings are an appetizer :rofl2:

I only ask because of the change in policy at Disney about the designation of "white Meat" 1st time I ordered GAG all white meat I got breasts 2nd time ordered all white meat GAG got breast and wings, went back and asked what happened and was informed that wings are white meat, had the same discussion this trip with the manager, "yes wings are white meat". took an informal survey of all guests standing at the register, not one agreed with Disney, so I ask are wings white meat?

Wings are an appetizer :D

I only ask because of the change in policy at Disney about the designation of "white Meat" 1st time I ordered GAG all white meat I got breasts 2nd time ordered all white meat GAG got breast and wings, went back and asked what happened and was informed that wings are white meat, had the same discussion this trip with the manager, "yes wings are white meat". took an informal survey of all guests standing at the register, not one agreed with Disney, so I ask are wings white meat?

Sounds like we need to take a survey.  :parrot:

We could start with those of us that grew up in Buffalo.  I mean, who knows wings better than a bunch of Buffalonians? 

My vote is...wings are NOT white meat.  They may be attached to the breast on a chicken, but they ain't white meat.  Of course, they aren't dark meat either.  They are, in fact, not meat at all.  Wings are crispy skin, Franks hot sauce and butter wrapped around bones.  Not enough meat on them to be considered meat!  :D

If Trails End is trying to pass off wings as pieces of white meat chicken in a GAG, they better not try that with me!  :bravo:

Wings = White Meat Controversy.

I'm going to say the definition of white meat depends on who is boxing up the meal.  I've had the lone rider served with a wing and breast, but mostly, two breasts.  Popeye's and the Colonel both consider wings as white meat.

Being from Buffalo, I consider wings an appetizer.

If Trails End is trying to pass off wings as pieces of white meat chicken in a GAG, they better not try that with me! 

well take it from me, if you order GAG all white meat you will get 4 breasts and 6 wings. you are better off just ordering a GAG at least than you get breasts, legs, thighs and a few wings. There is no  doubt in the mind of Disney,  wings are white meat.