Interesting article and aerial pictures of WDW.

Probably a lot of you,have seen and know about them, but for the newer Fiends it's pretty good.

http://www.themeparktourist.com/features/20141209/29725/10-limits-areas-walt-disney-world-revealed-aerial-images?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social%20Adv&utm_campaign=Aerial%20Images

Cool article, Mark.

I enjoy looking at WDW via Google Maps and Bing Maps.  The backstage stuff is fascinating.

I was amazed the first time I saw the actual ride building for the Haunted Mansion.  It never crossed my mind that the whole ride wasn't contained in the actual building that we see as we enter the ride.  The ride building is huge.  Splash Mountain is similar- most of the ride is actually in a huge warehouse building- not in the mountain that we see.

TCD

I love seeing the backstage stuff like this, thanks for sharing!

I was amazed the first time I saw the actual ride building for the Haunted Mansion.  It never crossed my mind that the whole ride wasn't contained in the actual building that we see as we enter the ride.  The ride building is huge. 

That's the one that's always amazed me too.