Friar’s Nook Barbeque Chicken Macaroni and Cheese - Magic Kingdom

Excuse me, Mark, but did you miss this part of the unbiased and objective blogger's post?:

So let’s dig into that Barbecue Chicken Macaroni and Cheese! Like the other mac and cheese counter-service options in WDW,  you are getting a TON of food.

There you have it.  It's not a small portion.  It's a TON (all caps) of food- just like all the other mac and cheese counter-service options at WDW.

TCD

Looks like a Dixie Cup to me, and not the 32 oz. sized one.

I was surprised  shocked at the size of the Seafood Mac and Cheese at the Columbia, and the amount of seafood in it.

That was one tasty meal and very filling.

That mac and cheese dish just looks gross.

Slaw on Hot Dogs is a pretty typical Southern thing. Heck slapping slaw on just about any sandwich is common or at least around these parts it is.

Just sandwiches?  I can eat slaw with almost anything!  (well, not ice cream or cake)

So is the Wilderness Dog really the same?  The description sounds like it is, but I seem to recall some folks saying that it wasn't somehow.

I hope it's the same.  I think Casey's now has a version of the Southern Smothered Hot Dog too.

That mac and cheese dish just looks gross.

Just sandwiches?  I can eat slaw with almost anything!  (well, not ice cream or cake)

I hope it's the same.  I think Casey's now has a version of the Southern Smothered Hot Dog too.

Memorial Day at the Fort, I made bacon cheeseburgers, and my daughter added mac and cheese on hers.

She said it was good, but a horrible mess trying to eat it.