Failed Disney Attractions

I think it is funny that the change in the Enchanted Tiki Room from "Under new Management" back to the original production is a made up story and not the truth about the rant that Gilbert Gottfried went on that got him fired from the voice of the Alflac Duck. Or was that just a huge coincident? 

I think it is funny that the change in the Enchanted Tiki Room from "Under new Management" back to the original production is a made up story and not the truth about the rant that Gilbert Gottfried went on that got him fired from the voice of the Alflac Duck. Or was that just a huge coincident? 

Good point.  I always thought that fire was pretty convenient.

It's a minor point, but the WDW Tiki Room was not restored to its original state.  They removed the fountain in the center of the theater when they added the "New Management" stuff, and they did not replace it.

I didn't realize how much the fountain added to the show until I saw the original Disneyland version.  The WDW show is not as good.

TCD