Amtrak auto train resumes operations after flooding in

I know this hasn't been announced but hubs just checked and was told that they resumed operations yesterday.   Amtrak did't announce anything.   We were scheduled for a christmas trip and this is how we get down to Disney and I needed to know with the flooding if we needed plane tickets.     

This is the I95 info I got

Location(s): South Carolina

More than a week after historic rains inundated South Carolina, Interstate 95, the main north-south interstate on the East Coast, has been reopened in both directions.

The South Carolina Department of Transportation reports that the southbound lanes on a 16-mile stretch of the interstate reopened on Monday morning. The South Carolina Highway Patrol reported northbound lanes opened Tuesday. The interstate was closed as crews repaired 13 bridges spanning rivers and swamps along a low-lying section of the interstate.

I-95, the main East Coast interstate linking Maine to Miami, was closed for a week. While the highway was closed, drivers had to take a 170-mile detour through Columbia instead of the normal 75-mile drive on I-95 between interstates 26 and 20. The added I-95 traffic often caused traffic jams on I-26 southeast of Columbia.

Although flood waters are beginning to recede in the state, dozens of bridges and hundreds of roads remain closed across the state.

Here is the Amtrak.  It is just a note from one of the Washington DC guys.

Everything started running yesterday. Right now everything is back to normal.