I haven't been there but I have to tell you visiting indoor water parks during winter is such an incredible mood lifter for me. I totally think I get hit with seasonal depression and going from the freezing cold to 84 degrees is amazing. We have 2 indoor water parks very close by and last year it was like 3 degrees out and we went and we all felt better after warming up and feeling like it was summer!

Even though we live in the Atlanta area, and don't have the horrible winters of the NE, I get what you're saying. The winter blues can be so tough! I agree with you, getting out can really make a difference. I grew up in the Pacific NW. Working in Property Management, a lot of our communities had tanning beds; while I did not use them often, every few weeks I would lay in one for 15 minutes and it was amazing how even 15 minutes of fake sun could lift your spirits!

I think Wild Bear Falls is part of the Westgate resorts.  That's a timeshare that I've not heard good things about...and they are very aggressive with the sales tactics.  

If you want to visit an indoor water park in the Smokies I'd suggest you look into Wilderness At The Smokies.  

http://www.wildernessatthesmokies.com/

^^^ What he said. :)