Just so I can show off and prove that not only do I have a photo of almost everything at WDW, but can also find the photos when needed, here's a photo of the weapons lockers outside of the MK entrance:

11712052.jpg

TCD

:bravo:

I wonder if this is because of the holidays, recent attacks in Paris, and the overall heightened threat level here and overseas. Is there a fiend on the scene that knows if the are paying closer attention at the no bag gates?

We saw a marked increase in security following the attacks in Paris.  

That's when I started seeing more and more reports of people being stopped at the no bag entrance to be checked too.

How about an alligator filled moat? The gators are already on site.

Maybe they should move the entrance over by Splash mountain.  There's already at least a few hanging out there.  8)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just so I can show off and prove that not only do I have a photo of almost everything at WDW, but can also find the photos when needed, here's a photo of the weapons lockers outside of the MK entrance

TCD I find your level of picture organizational skills top notch.

Heads up for any Fiends on the Scene headed to the parks this week. Lots of reports around the interwebz of really long lines at bag check - partly because of the holiday crowds rolling in and partly