Can this be true?? Ft. Merchandise Returning!

Barefoot Moscato :rofl:

Try 1/2 part Muskrat (Moscato), pinaple juice to taste, and 1/2 part dry clear soda (7-up/Sierra Mist) over ice.  Great cold drink in summer.  Or any of the other months. :banana:

Yummy. :heart:

Hubby adds tequila to make it stronger. :rofl2:

Barefoot Moscato :rofl:

Try 1/2 part Muskrat (Moscato), pinaple juice to taste, and 1/2 part dry clear soda (7-up/Sierra Mist) over ice.  Great cold drink in summer.  Or any of the other months. :banana:

Yummy. :heart:

Hubby adds tequila to make it stronger. :)

Now I have to figure out how to get the Moscato into the Magic Kingdom to make a Dole Muskrat Float  :rofl2:

We took our Dole that we bought at the Poly up to the bar at Ohana and had the barkeep drop a shot of Malibu rum in it made it that much better !!!

ITCH

Thus transforming it from a Dole Whip into a Dole Cat-O-Nine Tails.  :parrot:

We took our Dole that we bought at the Poly up to the bar at Ohana and had the barkeep drop a shot of Malibu rum in it made it that much better !!!

ITCH

Sounds good - but I would have gone with J?germeister and Malibu Rum in the pineapple juice ... A Surfer on Acid  :D

I finally found a way to get DH into wine...

SANGRIA

Barefoot Sweet Red with a healthy splash of blackberry brandy, chuck in some fruit and voila!

Of course Mr. "Can't Leave Well Enough Alone" decided it would be even better if you added Tequila.

I told him that's not Sangria anymore.

He decided to come up with a new name for it after a longer-than-necessary discussion about how cool words that start with "psy" are (don't ask) and he came up with...

PSYANGRIA!

Between the red wine and blackberry brandy, it IS a lovely purple-y shade!

He's still working out the proportions.... I'll keep you posted.

I finally found a way to get DH into wine...

SANGRIA

Barefoot Sweet Red with a healthy splash of blackberry brandy, chuck in some fruit and voila!

Of course Mr. "Can't Leave Well Enough Alone" decided it would be even better if you added Tequila.

I told him that's not Sangria anymore.

He decided to come up with a new name for it after a longer-than-necessary discussion about how cool words that start with "psy" are (don't ask) and he came up with...

PSYANGRIA!

Between the red wine and blackberry brandy, it IS a lovely purple-y shade!

He's still working out the proportions.... I'll keep you posted.

That's sound good. I would switch southern comfort for brandy.

Please keep us posted.  :parrot: