I wish they would rent one, for 1/2 day or even just a few hours.   We'll bring our bikes, and really enjoy riding them around the Fort, but I'd really like to have a cart for 2 or 3 hours one night, so we could loop and look at the Christmas lights.  The decorations are honestly the main reason we decided to go this time of the year.  We can use our bikes, but with our oldest only being 8... she's still a bit of a scary driver when distracted, so that might make for an "interesting" night of looping :rolleyes:

I wish they would rent one, for 1/2 day or even just a few hours.   We'll bring our bikes, and really enjoy riding them around the Fort, but I'd really like to have a cart for 2 or 3 hours one night, so we could loop and look at the Christmas lights.  The decorations are honestly the main reason we decided to go this time of the year.  We can use our bikes, but with our oldest only being 8... she's still a bit of a scary driver when distracted, so that might make for an "interesting" night of looping :rolleyes:

I might be able to let you use mine one evening for a bit. I know we have a little bit of overlap. 

I might be able to let you use mine one evening for a bit. I know we have a little bit of overlap. 

:hugs2:  Love you!  Thank you!!  That would be such a blessing.... hopefully our dates still overlap some as we adjusted a bit to save money.  We're now arriving Sunday (12/20) and departing Saturday (12/26).

:hugs2:  Love you!  Thank you!!  That would be such a blessing.... hopefully our dates still overlap some as we adjusted a bit to save money.  We're now arriving Sunday (12/20) and departing Saturday (12/26).

Ouch. We dont arrive till the evening of the 26th. shoot. 

Oh my gosh... too funny  :rofl:

I knew that would get a laugh. But it is true. We have taken many rides together and stopped to look at many things from animals, flowers, trees street sings and pretty much anything outside. It's also a great time to talk to one another. That said we had the cart before our kid so she has grown up riding around on it since she was a baby. So a lot of the out doors she discovered while riding on the cart.