Kinda just depends. I think the FP lines blend in with the standby lines at various places in the ride lines. Some rides we didn't wait at all, others we waited once we blended lines, and sometimes there was a short wait to get into the FP line because you have to scan your Magic Band at the front of that line. Also depends on how many FP people show up the same time as you.

Once we waited for like 45 min for Tower of Terror on a FP because the ride broke down after we got in the blended line.

You can go in and edit the header of the two duplicate posts to say duplicate or line thru them till the admin can delete them.

Fast passes are good for an hour.

Sometimes you still need to wait in line after you have gone thru the check in.

Jingle Cruise was about 15 minutes from the time we entered until we left the dock, but there was a wheelchair getting loaded on the boat before us.

Similar on Space Mountain and Mine Train, about a 10 to 15 minute wait during a normal day.

So on busy days like today, Disney  App says  Splash Mountain 75min wait and Space Mountain 140min wait.   What would a FP wait be, 1 hour or so? 

No, I would think 20 min would be on the high end. More like 10 or 15.  Unless there is a shutdown for a while.  Or if a bunch of FP people showed up the same time.

We were there last week and my husband and son used the Space Mt. FP when it standby was very long (like the range you mentioned), and they only waited 10 min.

Test Track is usually a little longer because you have like 3 staging areas you have to go through.

Thanks this helps a lot.    Going to try to get to parks for rope drop and head to some rides so our FP's will go further.  

Yeah, that's what our group did. Our family never made rope drop but still got there early enough to ride quite a bit standby and then ride again later with FP. It definitely pays to get there early!

I just wanted to confirm that FP+ wait times seem to be shorter during busy times than in slower times.

We visited WDW several times for day trips over the Christmas holiday just passed, and found the wait times for FP+ to be very short.  The reason is that they need to keep the FP+ return lines moving, and they do.  For example, at Pirates of the Caribbean, they dedicate one side of the queue to FP+ guests, and don't let standby guests in the queue at all.  During slower times, I've seen them direct standby guests into the FP+ queue at the merge point, which then has the queue full from that part back when FP+ guests show up.  Same thing at Space Mountain, Mine Train, etc.  During busy times, they don't take guests from the standby queue when there is a steady stream of FP+ guests coming in.  This is one of the reason standby times are so much worse at busy times now.

TCD

I just wanted to confirm that FP+ wait times seem to be shorter during busy times than in slower times.

We visited WDW several times for day trips over the Christmas holiday just passed, and found the wait times for FP+ to be very short.  The reason is that they need to keep the FP+ return lines moving, and they do.  For example, at Pirates of the Caribbean, they dedicate one side of the queue to FP+ guests, and don't let standby guests in the queue at all.  During slower times, I've seen them direct standby guests into the FP+ queue at the merge point, which then has the queue full from that part back when FP+ guests show up.  Same thing at Space Mountain, Mine Train, etc.  During busy times, they don't take guests from the standby queue when there is a steady stream of FP+ guests coming in.  This is one of the reason standby times are so much worse at busy times now.

TCD

Hmm, that is very interesting.