We are coming into town late Saturday night and pulling into the Fort Sunday. My husband is concerned about the hitch he just installed being too short and not getting good turn radius. Remember the new TV is with us and the camper is in Orlando. A hitch extension will not work either because they are only rated for 3500lbs. Anyway, is there anyone that lives close by or will be at the Fort Sunday who might be able to lend a hand towing or backing the camper into it's spot if we have a problem?

I don't know if your weight distribution hitch allows for backing up or not.  While our Equalizer allows backing with it hooked up I have found that it is much easier if I unload and remove the bars before backing into a spot. It does result in me blocking the road for a bit longer but well worth the easier backup.

I don't know if your weight distribution hitch allows for backing up or not. While our Equalizer allows backing with it hooked up I have found that it is much easier if I unload and remove the bars before backing into a spot. It does result in me blocking the road for a bit longer but well worth the easier backup.

We take off our bars as well. I will try and post a picture on a bit so everyone can see what I'm talking about.

After we went out and took some measurements I think we are going to be okay. I guess my husband was concerned about the distance between the TV and the TT once the Propride is attached. The hitch on the TV sits under the bumper about 3 inches. The Propride inserts into that hitch and then slides into the TT hitch.  He was concerned that the TV hitch was not out far enough to accomidate the Propride and allow for good turn radius. I am a visual learner so if your eyes are crossed after reading this so are mine lol.  If it weren't 1 out I would post pictures to explain what I am talking about.