Oh my goodness, we leave for the fort in 16 days and I am so excited I can't stand it!!  :purpleflam:  :purpleflam:  Only Fort Fiends can undestand what I mean.  :) Really It is hard to talk about DW unless it is a fellow Disney fan. With the economy the way it is I feel a little guilty that we are taking a somewhat expensive trip, but we have been planning it for awhile. It seemed like it was so far away and now it is here.  :purpleflam: Anyway I just needed to share my excitment with people who understand. I promise to take lots of pictures. I am not that good at picture taking so I can not promise they will be good.  :-\  I hope we get to meet some fiends while we are there. I also hope we do not have to deal with the biting yellow flies that I keep hearing about. :purpleflam:  I'll close with a few pictures of my family.  :purpleflam:  :camp1:  Have a great night.  :D

Go make great family memories at the Fort you Fiend. You are most probably like the rest of us, you work hard to provide your family with their needs and some of their wants. There is everything right about enjoying a great vacation with your family. Some of our families best times have been spent at WDW and especially at the Fort. Just do the rest of us a favor and do a TR with tons of pics. Now go have a wonderful vacation Friend.    (This has been a public service announcement)    :argh:

Enjoy!  Enjoy!  Enjoy!!!  Hope your trip is yellow fly free, we dealt with them on one trip and my legs felt the effects for weeks afterwards.  I did have an outdoor room attached to our motor home that worked well and I hung dryer sheets all over (seemed to help well, it smelled good too).

Nancy

Have a Fiend-tastic time!!!!  And don't you dare feel guilty!  What....you don't deserve a vacation?  I know what you mean about people not understanding your excitement about the Fort and WDW.  Many people don't appreciate what we love.  Can't wait to see your trip report!! 

Oh my goodness, we leave for the fort in 16 days and I am so excited I can't stand it!! 

Hello Ghester ........... I hope you and your family have a 'Great' time at Fort Wilderness!  We are all excited for you and sure wish we could be there as well!

Safe Travels!