2 minutes ago, Beckers said:

I just read they are tweaking their design to clarify there are no ties with Disney, and are closed for orders until March . Sounds like the mouse lawyers went after them.

Hah!  Probably because they've gotten a crazy amount of social media buzz this week.  At one point they shut the shop down due to the demand.  I got notice this morning it was reopened but sounds like Disney PoPo has paid them a call.  This notice wasn't there a few hours ago...

AnthologyCandles' Shop Announcement

PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING: Thank you so much for bearing with us during this exciting transition! We are back in a very limited capacity and are offering a small selection of our candles for purchase with an expected delivery date of 2-4 MONTHS from date of purchase. They could be delivered much sooner than expected but we cannot guarantee it. PLEASE ONLY ORDER IF YOU ARE WILLING TO WAIT!

*Tea Light Samplers and Tarts are NOT currently available but we will bring them back when we are established in our new studio space. Please check back in a month or so.

We are so honored and humbled by your support of our little handcrafted small business and pray that you HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!!

*DISCLAIMER: Due to the fact that we are in no way endorsed or affiliated with Disney (or any Disney entities, subsidiaries, or affiliations), we have decided to tweak our label to better reflect our own personal branding and to avoid any potential confusion. Our dream is to partner with Disney in some way but until that time, we thank you for understanding and reiterate: Our original and uniquely created scents have not changed! The candles are still exactly the same :D

*We DO ship world-wide! Convo me before placing an order for an accurate shipping price!

Hmm... not sure this is the best way to embark on a partnership with Disney... :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Hah!  Probably because they've gotten a crazy amount of social media buzz this week.  At one point they shut the shop down due to the demand.  I got notice this morning it was reopened but sounds like Disney PoPo has paid them a call.  This notice wasn't there a few hours ago...

Hmm... not sure this is the best way to embark on a partnership with Disney... :rolleyes:

Yeah, and if I know Disney, once they saw that there was a demand, we'll soon be seeing the Disney version of said candles....

Probably made by slave-babies in China with new scents like Hot Damp and Stuffy Monorail Smell, or Algae Clogged Irrigation Ditch....  ;)

1 minute ago, Avatab.... Steve said:

Yeah, and if I know Disney, once they saw that there was a demand, we'll soon be seeing the Disney version of said candles....

Probably made by slave-babies in China with new scents like Hot Damp and Stuffy Monorail Smell, or Algae Clogged Irrigation Ditch....  ;)

I don't know if I should laugh or barf