I live at Disney World. February 2016 edition.

4 hours ago, ependydad...Doug said:

Ha! Yeah, we are talking about that now. I need to bounce around a bit- being in PA/MD for May & June and then in FL for the end of July and then maybe back to PA for September (OR- we'll get totally nuts and head to New Mexico for October which is what our original plan was). So, depending on the "choose your adventure path" that we take- I think I'll be able to swing through Indiana for the rally, visiting with my friend, and catching up with an Aunt of mine.

Getting better. Still feel cruddy, but it's less bad crud.

Gosh, you're going in the wrong direction for that time of year!

You're supposed to be heading to the cool mountains in July, not the sweltering deep south.

You come to FL November thru March.

Man, that crud you had must've scrambled your brains.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(We'll ignore that I just left that last trip report hanging...) When we drove away from our house on June 19, we had no idea that we thought we'd do this long term. Fast foward by 8 months and w

17 minutes ago, Travisma said:

Gosh, you're going in the wrong direction for that time of year!

You're supposed to be heading to the cool mountains in July, not the sweltering deep south.

You come to FL November thru March.

Man, that crud you had must've scrambled your brains.

Sadly, you're 1,000% right. BUT- there's a family reunion that is being hosted in FL at the end of July. You do what you gotta do!

The funny part is that I plan on wintering down here somewhere again- I'm thinking of Ft. Meyers or further south. Depending on what my wife thinks. We probably ought to start getting on that. :(

3 hours ago, ependydad...Doug said:

So far, I think I'm going to bounce around the Thousand Trails system - Gettysburg Farm (4/19-5/3), Circle M (5/3-5/17), Gettysburg Farm (5/17-5/31), Sea Pines (5/31-6/21), and then down into Maryland at Ramblin' Pines (6/21-7/5). I'm not sure where we'll head from there. I do know that for the last weekend the end of July, I need to be in Melbourne, FL.

Great, you never know we might catch up at one of the Pa parks, Memorial weekend we have to be in North Carolina for the FROG rally at the Mayberry Campground.

6 hours ago, ependydad...Doug said:

Sadly, you're 1,000% right. BUT- there's a family reunion that is being hosted in FL at the end of July. You do what you gotta do!

The funny part is that I plan on wintering down here somewhere again- I'm thinking of Ft. Meyers or further south. Depending on what my wife thinks. We probably ought to start getting on that. :(

Things fill up quick down here, especially in the winter, so book quickly.

Not a whole lot happened between my last update and now except wife and I got out for a date night last night while Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids.

First, we started with dinner at Narcoossee's. We got a window table and were able to watch Wishes. Even better, no one stood in front of us on the balcony.

From there, we headed to Beaches and Cream for dessert. Afterwards, we did a little shopping at the Contemporary. And then ended at the Polynesian beach to watch the special DVC fireworks.

It was a wonderful night with the love of my life. :)

My phone stayed put away all night, so the only photograph that I have is this one of the fireworks:

9f2b684ca01366c5d4a37ceafd3fea11.jpg