Thanks.  We considered the one at Harbor Freight, but the size wasn't the best fit for our awning.  I think we'll order this one off Amazon as it's the best fit... still looking though:

https://www.amazon.com/Awning-Shade-8x14-Complete-Black/dp/B004PQSNFE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1465913842&sr=8-5&keywords=awning+shade

10 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Thanks.  We considered the one at Harbor Freight, but the size wasn't the best fit for our awning.  I think we'll order this one off Amazon as it's the best fit... still looking though:

https://www.amazon.com/Awning-Shade-8x14-Complete-Black/dp/B004PQSNFE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1465913842&sr=8-5&keywords=awning+shade

Just FYI, that is absolutely the same or almost same as the mesh tarp t harbor freight.  It doesn't even have the track bead sewn in, you have to use the hooks like Todd does on his and it has grommets all the way around, well, because it's just a tarp with 3x markup.  I might try the Harbor Freight idea and cut off or sew closed I don't need. 

13 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Just FYI, that is absolutely the same or almost same as the mesh tarp t harbor freight.  It doesn't even have the track bead sewn in, you have to use the hooks like Todd does on his and it has grommets all the way around, well, because it's just a tarp with 3x markup.  I might try the Harbor Freight idea and cut off or sew closed I don't need. 

Yes... I figured it was the same thing, we just liked the fit better.  I'm afraid if I cut it to size (the Harbor Freight one) that it will fray at the ends...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2016 at 0:40 PM, Helmsey......Todd said:

We use a mesh tarp and have had good service out of it, and the price was hard to beat. This is similar to what we use: Clicky

It attaches to our awning with these hooks: Another Clicky

Okay... thanks again for the suggestion.  We decided to go with this option, even though the size is smaller (we figured this would be easier to work with the too large, which is what HF had... to short or too long).  As you know, it's a cheaper option and we decided cheaper is better for something that we won't use every time we camp :) 

19 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Okay... thanks again for the suggestion.  We decided to go with this option, even though the size is smaller (we figured this would be easier to work with the too large, which is what HF had... to short or too long).  As you know, it's a cheaper option and we decided cheaper is better for something that we won't use every time we camp :) 

Glad it worked out for you guys!