Just now, Travisma said:

Fence post hit a filter line?

I was wondering about that. The area near the bridge towards the 1500 loop is really muddy and dug up. But that is a fair distance from the pool so I don't know if there is a connection.

3 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Thanks for the update, Doug!

Not a great time of year for the pool to be closed, even for a little while.  I wonder if this will result in the cabin pool overflowing with people later today?

We were going to go to the cabin pool today, but I think we'll skip that. :)

Found out a check valve failed in the middle of the night and they were hoping repairs and chemicals would be done by 4 or 5 the earliest. I didn't even drive by the cabin pool. It has to be a med house

1 hour ago, Starbuc71 said:

Found out a check valve failed in the middle of the night and they were hoping repairs and chemicals would be done by 4 or 5 the earliest. I didn't even drive by the cabin pool. It has to be a med house

Thanks for the update. Saves me a trip to the cabin pool. :)

1 hour ago, Starbuc71 said:

Thanks a bunch for the update.  Great Fiend on the Scene reporting!!  :)