Has anyone ever asked and gotten a later checkout at Fort Wilderness? If so, do you ask when you check in, the day you're checking out?  is there a number to call or do you go up to the lobby area? I'm just looking for an hour or two this coming Sunday and last time I trled they told me they couldn't do it. It wasn't the front desk, it was the reservation center so I was thinking they may not know as much as the actual front desk!

Thanks!

Thanks! Funny the time I asked we were in partial site too! Maybe since they don't have a lot of them they won't do it!  This time we're in full hook up so guess I'll give it another shot -  it doesn't hurt to try but I do notice they aren't that strict if you leave a little after 11 anyway.,

What number do you call?

Wife called the local 407 number on the check in sheet. The Disney rep had to check first and make sure no one was coming in on our site before she let us stay longer. We've done this a few times now and they usually give you an extra hour at least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk