WDW a medical deduction?

I can see it now for the same price of a  Shock Wave Lithotripsy  treatment at your local hospital they will let you ride. You will also be able to use the new medical treatment line  that lets you pass not only the regular folks but FP users as well. Kids will receive a Dr. Mickey that they can take home with them. 

I can see it now for the same price of a  Shock Wave Lithotripsy  treatment at your local hospital they will let you ride. You will also be able to use the new medical treatment line  that lets you pass not only the regular folks but FP users as well. Kids will receive a Dr. Mickey that they can take home with them. 

Isn't the procedure now cheaper then a days admission price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lot of questions.

But my biggest one is why did it take these researchers 8 years to write their report on this scientific study.

According to the actual article, they did the research in 2008: http://jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2557373

One of the authors of the article posted a short video on YouTube which shows the models used for the study:

I guess someone paid for all of this.

I wonder who?

Disney?

TCD

23 hours ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I have a lot of questions.

But my biggest one is why did it take these researchers 8 years to write their report on this scientific study.

According to the actual article, they did the research in 2008: http://jaoa.org/article.aspx?articleid=2557373

Maybe they wanted the ability to write off 8 years worth of theme park visits as "research" and finally said "Geez guys it's been fun, but we should probably write this paper now..."  ;)