Scavengers similar to Epcot Egg Hunts

Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I have been on here so this may have been discussed. We will be heading down during Thanksgiving and had so much fun one Easter with the egg hunt at Epcot. Has anyone seen similar scavenger hunts on the web for thr parks or resorts?  My kids would really enjoy this. I could make some on my own but it would be so much easier to just print them.

Also, don't kick me off over this one, but my kids have started playing some Pokémon go. They aren't obsessed like some people but play when we let them. Wish Disney had some kind of app so that you could find Disney characters in the same fashion although people drive me crazy with their nose in the phone. Don't you think kids would love this? Too bad my ginormous stroller has been retired or the kids could have played right from the seat! Joking..maybe.

They're still doing the Phineas and Ferb game around World Showcase.  We did a little  bit of it with my nephew a week ago and it was pretty fun.  Each activity you do makes something "happen" which makes it a bit different as well.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/agent-p-world-showcase-adventure/

We used one of their phones to save the battery life on ours.  :)

One of the servers we were talking with last week mentioned something about Pokemon Go at WDW (he was a big fan).  I don't really know much about it, but it sounded like a fun experience for people already into the game.

I'm not sure I have ever heard of the pin quest.  Do you just start with a lanyard set that you buy at a cart or shop and go from there with a set of directions? I found a couple of freebies online today.  These are good to keep the newness going after your kids have been a lot.  They are always so excited to find new things.

The pin hunt was supposed to run thru the "summer", but there are still plenty of starter sets available, so I don't see them stopping the quest until they run out of merchandise.

We got ours at Curtain Call on Main Street. I've seen them at the big circus gift shop and the one in Frontierland also.

You buy the starter set, then you need to purchase each clue card that takes you to your next stop around the MK.

It's pricey, but it's fun and the pins are large and impressive.

Here's the Disney Park Blog article

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/06/adventure-awaits-with-new-disney-pinquest-coming-to-magic-kingdom-park-on-june-30/