their stupid PITA algorithms wanting to fill larger reservations when the place gets booked to a certain percentage. You can book it separate and call in to have it linked as a continuing reservation so you dont have to move. You will have to check out and back in though. 

8 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

their stupid PITA algorithms wanting to fill larger reservations when the place gets booked to a certain percentage. You can book it separate and call in to have it linked as a continuing reservation so you dont have to move. You will have to check out and back in though. 

My recent Thanksgiving reservation at the Fort was two separate two night reservations- stupid PITA algorithms.  I did on-line check-in for both.  I didn't get a text to go directly to my site, so I stopped for the regular check-in process.  I told the CM there that I had two separate consecutive reservations, and he was able to check me in for the both.  I didn't have to check out and back in.

TCD 

22 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

My recent Thanksgiving reservation at the Fort was two separate two night reservations- stupid PITA algorithms.  I did on-line check-in for both.  I didn't get a text to go directly to my site, so I stopped for the regular check-in process.  I told the CM there that I had two separate consecutive reservations, and he was able to check me in for the both.  I didn't have to check out and back in.

TCD 

Great. Hopefully they will be able to do that always but I think if the stay is over a certain number of days away its not moved to the Fort system yet and they cant do it then. I guess my statement should have said you will usually have to check out and back in. 

57 minutes ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Great. Hopefully they will be able to do that always but I think if the stay is over a certain number of days away its not moved to the Fort system yet and they cant do it then. I guess my statement should have said you will usually have to check out and back in. 

With on-line check-in, I would hope that an actual visit to the front desk can be avoided. 

TCD

2 hours ago, LONE-STAR said:

OK thanks for the info. Because Disney is making it hard I think I will just keep my $175.00 for that night. Thats right it said $175.50 for one night.

WTF?   I can get a gorgeous 2 bedroom 2 bath condo across the street from disneys Caribbean beach club for $171/ night over the Christmas holiday.