Are greens a Southern thing, or do others get to enjoy them too?  We have them often, either cooked as described above or cooked then frozen for later.  And the SWEET cornbread with lots of butter makes for a real meal.  :banana:  Don't like them cooked with bacon that falls apart and tastes fatty.  :banana:

Are greens a Southern thing, or do others get to enjoy them too?  We have them often, either cooked as described above or cooked then frozen for later.  And the SWEET cornbread with lots of butter makes for a real meal.  8)  Don't like them cooked with bacon that falls apart and tastes fatty.  :)

We have some friends where she is from CA and he is from NY, but they've lived in TN for about 7 years.  Not too long ago, she asked me what was this "green thing" our family is always talking about.  :banana:

We love us some beans, greens, and cornbread!  I'll admit I don't make greens as good as my Mama makes them, but they'll do. :banana: 

Except that when we got back from the bank, the camper place was closed. Guess we'll have to keep this check safe another day!

Well damn :(

That's ok - PureTCrazy's dining Room & 1/2 her living room are full of "Camping necessities".  We haven't let the time waiting go to waste  :rofl2: >:D