Would group video Skype work at the Fort?

I have skype, just kinda getting into it.  I have the premium with group video so I can have multiple people skyping with me.  I was thinking of doing this at the Fort showing whoever the nighttime water light parade or such.  Does anyone know how many you can group skype with at once?  Is this a possibility to give Fiends the Fort fix via the internet?  Maybe even the GG's for those of us who will miss the July 4th GG.  Is this feasible?  I know as long as one of them has group, all in your groups can see it.  Just thinking....

I'm not sure how many can join at once.  We have only used the free skype.  We use it when we are in Russia to communicate with our kids.  Cell phone calls from there are $5/minute, and skyping is free.  Plus, we get to see them and they can see us.  Helps to stay in touch.  Now, skype from a GG would be pretty wild!  I could share my O'hanas with the entire world!  World Wide Wind....

I'm not sure how many can join at once.  We have only used the free skype.  We use it when we are in Russia to communicate with our kids.  Cell phone calls from there are $5/minute, and skyping is free.  Plus, we get to see them and they can see us.  Helps to stay in touch.  Now, skype from a GG would be pretty wild!  I could share my O'hanas with the entire world!  World Wide Wind....

Boy, talk about Global Warming :rofl2:

All I can find is that one of the people needs to have the premium, which I do and you can add two or more.  Doesn't say if there is a limit or not.  hmmm  May have to get several of my kids together on it at once and try it.  We have done 4 at once already but maybe I can get 10 or so.  Any volunteers?

When we go in June I will do some Skyping with the computer and if anyone wants to see what's going on, just let me know what your skype name is and I can add it to the group for it. I'll just turn it on when we do something, like looping.....lol. Next best thing to being there...hahaha