Our first Christmas at the Fort!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, a little start tonight.......

Day one......Out of bed and out the door.....seriously, the girls didn't even get out of their pj's

005.jpg

004.jpg

Sophia (fifi) on the other hand was sooooo excited about her first trip to the fort

wwww.jpg

Today was quite boring just the ride down....untillllll we landed in GA where the girls convinced daddy to let them open their Christmas gifts early

014.jpg

021.jpg

031.jpg

Amanda had to get the girls a good Christmas because in 08 she didn't get them nothin but a phone call from Disney when she was there for a WWW.

In all seriousness it was nice seeing you again and finally meeting your family. Johnny was just as nice as you said he would be. Thanks again for the awesome pulled pork sandwiches.

Amanda had to get the girls a good Christmas because in 08 she didn't get them nothin but a phone call from Disney when she was there for a WWW.

In all seriousness it was nice seeing you again and finally meeting your family. Johnny was just as nice as you said he would be. Thanks again for the awesome pulled pork sandwiches.

Watch it Donnie, or im not feeding you next trip. ??? 

It was good to see you again also.  Johnny liked all the fiends and ive just about talked him in to joining here.  He isnt the type to play on the computer much but he does love a good camping trip at the fort.

Thanks to everyone reading along.  Im not TCD but ill do what i can.  Ill try to add to the report later today.  For now im off to church and ballgames with the girls.

Back on the road.....Christmas Eve at the fort

The signs we all love to see

038.jpg

No sooner than we got there the girls had to hit the pool...to cold for me though.

043.jpg

052.jpg

Next we had to check out site decorations, i love this one

053.jpg

The girls enjoyed a game of checkers

056.jpg

Then it was off to see Santa.  We couldn't convince laura to get in line for Santa but much to her suprise he bounced out of Crockett's and picked her up and gave her a big hug.  I do believe he half scared her to death.

062-1.jpg

054.jpg

We just soaked up the atmosphere and roamed around the settlement area...

058-1.jpg

060.jpg

059.jpg

Up next, the golf cart parade (or lack of)

Ok, the golf cart parade was a bit of a let down after seeing pics of the halloween parade.  I do have a few shots and we did try our best to cheer on the parade.

Donald showed up at least!

065.jpg

This pup was a celebrity at the fort Christmas week, everyone seemed to be talking about her.

066.jpg

067.jpg

069-1.jpg

070.jpg

and our dear Judy right before her accident

DSCN0027.jpg

and the millermouseketeers (not sure they were actually in the parade )

071.jpg