Day trip to Crystal River

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awwwwww,,,,Stef!!  Why did you have to go and post that remark!??  His head is big enough already!!  I think he looks like a little kid with a moon-pie face - and you're telling him he's "breathtaking

Just wanted to say I had a great time at Crystal River. Lorna kept telling us we'd like it and we finally went last summer and I have fallen in love with it. The campground is not fancy schmancy but it is clean and nice. The wildlife alone in the area is worth a visit. Laurie and I went to the shallows and 3 sisters today and as we were leaving 3 sisters we saw 2 manatees swimming across so we cut the jet skis off and they swam up to us. I've never been that close to one and they are amazing animals.

It was great meeting Steph and seeing Total Joker and Ms Total Joker again.

SEE EVERYBODY I CAN PICK OUT A GOOD CAMPGROUND HA!!!!!!!!!  :rofl2:

Just wanted to say I had a great time at Crystal River. Lorna kept telling us we'd like it and we finally went last summer and I have fallen in love with it. The campground is not fancy schmancy but it is clean and nice. The wildlife alone in the area is worth a visit. Laurie and I went to the shallows and 3 sisters today and as we were leaving 3 sisters we saw 2 manatees swimming across so we cut the jet skis off and they swam up to us. I've never been that close to one and they are amazing animals.

It was great meeting Steph and seeing Total Joker and Ms Total Joker again.

SEE EVERYBODY I CAN PICK OUT A GOOD CAMPGROUND HA!!!!!!!!!  :rofl2:

I hope that we can go the next time y'all do. It's so pretty there! You did good!

The bottom picture is a costume and there was some artificial enhancement going on! I empathize with Stefa! :rofl2:

You did good Lorna. Here is a question for you. If you were thinking of spending a month in February would this be a good choice?

I certainly would if I could. :rofl2:

I think Steph is looking for THIS picture....

IMG_0411-1.jpg

She was draggin them things 3 ways to Sunday. I was ready to go by the time she got em in place.

The boobs have a mind of their own, it was the Jimmie name I was trying to make show! But I am making you personally responsible for letting me know the "puppies" are sweating and they need to breathe! :rofl2:

Float your boat HELL! Those are some fine personal flotation devices! :rofl2:

Why, thank you very much! Now you know if you ever get back to the river .... Bring Stef!

(For safety reasons only) :rofl2: