I know everyone likes Kenny but since I'm always late to the party :parrot: he didn't have any left for halloween. So I called Steve Senesi(407-947-2013) and got a cart for 320+tax for 9 nights which is way cheaper than disney. He also has 6 person carts but they were all taken. He only takes cash and checks though.

Just thought I'd let people know.

We have reserved a six passenger cart for our Fourth of July trip with Steve. He sounded real nice on the phone and I did read some positive reviews on him at "that other place."

Definitely let us know how it goes.

I've been slacking on updating the golf cart thread here. (bad monkey)

We used Steve twice for golf cart rentals before TheBigGuy bought one. We received most excellent service from him - he went an EXTRA mile for us and I'll continue to recommend his business. Don't worry a bit about renting from him - he's a good guy.

We have reserved a six passenger cart for our Fourth of July trip with Steve. He sounded real nice on the phone and I did read some positive reviews on him at "that other place."

Please take a picture of that cart if you dont mind, he mentioned he only had one 6 seater and I have it reserved for Halloween, I'd love to see it ahead of time.. we are drumming up something for the golf cart parade :banana:

I sent Kenny an email last night about a cart for 6 days in early June. He sent a reply back this morning. $210 for the 6 days.

:welcome: papap! We're so glad you joined us! We have a lot of fun here and learn a lot too! How impressive it is that you are already providing info! If you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this thread, intro thread so we can get to know you!