I have one of these, and omg, they are so awesome. I use it to work outside with and and go camping with. Absolutely awesome. It also has a remote transmitter with it too. Do y'all have a speaker that you use outdoors now that camping season is in swing?

wirelessoutdoorspeakers_brookstone.jpg

I have a pair of old fashioned wired speakers that I use. They are Yamahas, and have great sound, especially when paired with my Carver m400 cube amp (nice small package). The speakers are a weather-proof variety, but I don't recall the model. I use these speakers for my Christmas lights display at home as well.

ShantaClausSm.png

Yes I have a set of outdoor quest wired speakers. I have a set that I put on the ground at the front and back of the trailer just under it. I also have the same set at home under my deck. They are not high end but sound great. http://www.questhifi.com/q42aw.html

That one you have looks awesome. Whats the range on it? How long do the batteries last?

If you pay me enough, I can be your outdoor speaker at campgrounds or whereever you choose. Just give me a topic and I can expound on it for hours. I might not be right, or relevant, but I will keep talking as long as you. Again, you would have to pay me enough. :rofl2:

Yes I have a set of outdoor quest wired speakers. I have a set that I put on the ground at the front and back of the trailer just under it. I also have the same set at home under my deck. They are not high end but sound great. http://www.questhifi.com/q42aw.html

That one you have looks awesome. Whats the range on it? How long do the batteries last?

I haven't tried it withnjust the a batteries yet.

Outside speakers? Our 5er has a dual amp Rockford Fosgate "Rock the Box" system installed. They factory installed 4 speakers on the outside of the trailer. I have never turned the system past "4". I don't think I want to be inside if someone turns it to "10". I really have no idea when you would ever use that much volume. I will apologize in advance just in case my DD6 decides to play with the system and flips the "outside speakers" button. :bugeyes: If you are in the site to our right, just yell and throw someting at us...we'll turn it down. Actually, you'll probably see DW or me running for the control panel. Gotta put a lock on that thing...

Outside speakers? Our 5er has a dual amp Rockford Fosgate "Rock the Box" system installed. They factory installed 4 speakers on the outside of the trailer. I have never turned the system past "4". I don't think I want to be inside if someone turns it to "10". I really have no idea when you would ever use that much volume. I will apologize in advance just in case my DD6 decides to play with the system and flips the "outside speakers" button. :bugeyes: If you are in the site to our right, just yell and throw someting at us...we'll turn it down. Actually, you'll probably see DW or me running for the control panel. Gotta put a lock on that thing...

I will make you a copy of our Natinal Anthem, Dualing Banjo's, and we can Rock the Fort together! :wacko:

I use a set like these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Audio-Unlimited-900MHz-Wireless-Indoor-Outdoor-Speakers-/320682446444?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item4aaa29ce6c

I originally had a set of two, then I bought a set of four to add to them. I use them for when I carry my outdoor theater with me. They can run off of 6 C cell batteries each or they have an a/c adapter for each speaker. Even though they can't 'rock the house' like wired speakers can, I like them for their portability and you can scatter them around where they are needed, one or all six. The batteries seem to last about a dozen movie nights with about 3 movies each night. I have used them a 100' from the transmitter with no problems.