Disney must just have hired a new Safety Czar. So to justify their existence they have come with some really stupid campaigns.

The photo was taken where only transportation CMs would see the signs. It's the only place on property where the three transportation departments, buses, watercraft, monocraft, yup, that's what they're called, I like to call them the money pit, share a facility.

If you're at TTC, it's the building on the far left closest to the Poly. Anyway, the signs are telling us how to walk safely.

So let me get this straight. Millions of people every year are putting their lives in our hands by allowing us to transport them by bus, boat, or monorail, yet the idiot Disney safety czar thinks that he or she has to instruct us on how to walk safely.

I wonder how many transportation CM deaths occur each year at WDW? It must be quite a few.

I forget, is it right foot first or left foot? Wonder if dare chew gum and walk at the same time.

In case you can't make out what the 2nd & 3rd signs say, it's "scan at least five feet ahead" and "walk at a safe pace". What's an unsafe pace? I don't recall what the last 2 signs said as I had lost interest by then.

IMG_1075.jpg

I feel a lot better now that I know you guys have been instructed in the proper way to walk.

ooooh, I'd watch out for that... could be a trap to see if you've got unauthorized chewing gum. If they don't sell it, are CMs allowed to chew it... or dare I not ask?

ooooh, I'd watch out for that... could be a trap to see if you've got unauthorized chewing gum. If they don't sell it, are CMs allowed to chew it... or dare I not ask?

They Disney look is very important and enforced. Chewing anything is a no no.

Just recently one of my bus driver friends got written up, no penalty though, for having more than one pen showing out of his shirt pocket. One generic pen is allowed to show, nothing else is supposed to be visible.

Before you know it, your costumes will be padded in all of the right places just in case you "fall down go boom"!

Too many of the drivers already have padding.