Memorial Day Madness At The Fort

More great pictures Stef. I love a relaxing day at the Fort. I hear ya with the kids, mine have built in radar,they track me down everytime. I love it though. I see a day with a daquiri at the beach when we are there for the Halloween GG.

OMG that pool area, I am so glad we cancelled our July trip, I don't use the pool much but those crowds would keep me away for sure.

Mason got a GAG yay. My dogs would love that too. Ok, waiting for more :banana:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmie Johnson sucks and so does your neighbor. Oh how I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony, Jimmie sucks, oh yes he does, he cheats every week and Chad sucks too.

Gee I had two things on my "to-do" list today.

1. Look through my pictures for your camp life gear web site

2. Clean my back windshield to put a camp life decal on, to support your cause

Guess, it looks like a nice "relax by the pool" day instead! Thanks for making my life easier :heart:

I always do a butt on the smoker and it's such a production.

Thanks Dave. I can imagine putting my butt on a smoker WOULD be a production!! Notice I did not use any Snow White or Devine pics so you could read this in peace. :))

S70- I am continuing to enjoy your report very much- I love all of the Fort photos, especially the GAG photos. I just hope Rocky doesn't see that Mason gets some chicken from the GAG, or it's going to be all over for me the next time he is at the Fort.

TCD

I have to admit that Mason is spoiled rotten!! I cook a whole chicken once a week so he can have a 1/2 cup on top of his dry food. ::) But when the GAG comes out, he literally starts dancing, and as you can see from the photos, he can hardly mind his manners and wait!

More great pictures Stef. I love a relaxing day at the Fort. I hear ya with the kids, mine have built in radar,they track me down everytime. I love it though. I see a day with a daquiri at the beach when we are there for the Halloween GG.

OMG that pool area, I am so glad we cancelled our July trip, I don't use the pool much but those crowds would keep me away for sure.

Mason got a GAG yay. My dogs would love that too. Ok, waiting for more :banana:

Fair warning on the daquiri's on the beach :siren: Because it was SO hot, I had to drink them very fast. I got an instant stomach ache! It was literally like a brain freeze, but in my belly! Weirdest thing ever, and about 10 minutes later, I was fine!

No joke on the pool.....you KNOW that at least one of those hundreds of people/kids peed in there! YUCK!

Stef think about it there are people that spend 1/2 Day in the pool and never leave it. Remember the # 6 rule at the water parks Don't Swim it you have Dieareah

Ok, thank you for THAT! AS if the pee wasn't bad enough :barf:

WOW!!! That was one great Trip Report! Some of the best pics ever. Thanks for taking your time and making it so great.

Looks like y'all had a really great Disney vacation. :dance:

WOW!!! That was one great Trip Report! Some of the best pics ever. Thanks for taking your time and making it so great.

Looks like y'all had a really great Disney vacation. :dance:

Thank you kind sir! :lol: I'm gathering pictures for one last post......hope you stay tuned in!

The gorilla was amazing, you sure got your money's worth that day. Except for the Sprite incedent it sounds like you and Amanda had a great day :banana:

I must of been texting you before you had your last cocktail, you were still making sense :rofl2:

She was having them proof read before she sent them to you :rofl2:

:nyd: Hey! Quiet down, or I'll leave your ass at home next time!!! :raspberry:

:rofl2:

Wow a designated texter. I've had a designated driver, and walker but texter? hmmmm.

:rofl2: :heart: :rofl2:

Not a bad idea.

Let me guess.... You a Kurt Busch fan??? :rofl2:

stacktester is a fan of anyone who's name is NOT Jimmie Johnson. AND, "he hates NASCAR, He hates what France Jr has done to the sport,he hates that they are losing all the fans.......BLAH, BLAH, BLAH"

And, yes he watches every week :laugh:

More great stuff, Stef!!

He's eating well, very playful, and trying to get to those neighborhood cats again.

Thank goodness for that - too scary!! Bz sends kisses to her little buddy Buddy. :)

Hi Monique! For future reference, about what time is the pizza and fried egg dish prepared? I may need to check this out.

Oh just about any ol' morning. Wait... it's vacation... make that brunch, say 10am?

The whole "egg on leftovers" started out as a "Lake Burger" at DH's family's camp in Maine when he was a kid.

Although a true Lake Burger is going out to the grill and taking a leftover burger from yesterday's grillin' then plopping a fresh fried egg on top (yuk) it's evolved into pretty much anything these days - leftover pizza included.

In fact, one reason DH likes Cracker Barrel is because they make good burgers... and you can order a fried egg on the side. ;)

NO WAY would I ever go near that pis....pool.....lol!

There's a reason the French call it a "piscine" (I think they just forgot an "s")