Spring Break 2011 @ The Fort By TCD

Great trip report as always, as far as your pictures and yur thought that quanity beets quality I think you have both of that covered, we enjoy all of your photos thanks again :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just plain ridiculous. What the heck is going on here? TCD leaves for months and then comes back writing 4 or 5 trip reports at once?!? Is TCD getting paid to write trip reports?! Conspiracy!

It's not just your run of the mill Hippie, it's the accordion playing hippie or APH, that are the problem. Drove through the 3000 loop today and saw this sign. See, management is listening. I didn't s

Ok, so I was nosy and called the fish feeder place. I talked to a nice gentleman who told me there are a total of 4 fish feeders on Disney Property. The solar panel on top charges a little battery tha

I just joined and I am so glad to see you over here. I stumbled upon one of your trip reports over a year ago. I found more of your reports and read them and decided my family had to stay at the fort when we made our first trip to Disney. I was sad when I realized you and everyone else were gone from the other site. I had taken a bit of a break and missed it all. We are getting ready to leave for Disney and I got to thinking that you all had to be somewhere on the web. I went searching and found everyone. :banana: I have spent the past couple of days reading your trip reports and many of the other posts here and now I am even more excited to go! Thank you. We leave on Saturday and I am all packed and ready to go. That gives me 2 days to read some other trip reports. :lol:

And your picture of the chuck house menu was good for me. I should have known Disney would charge for marshmallow roasting sticks. I just pulled ours out of the attic so that they can make the trip with us. No need to buy some when we already own them.

:welcome: Brandy! Glad you're here.

Have a terrific trip and don't forget to take lots of pics to share... when in doubt, think food... :fork: we like food pictures of kitties...

Great report TCD! I have never even come close to hitting 3am at a park. Not sure I've even made it past midnight! Someday perhaps. Anyways, I really enjoyed the report, with the exception of this shot:

That pic is one Nuremberg sausage away from a sleepless night for me.

Thanks, Dave.

I am counting the days to Food and Wine time at Epcot, so I can go get another Nuremberg Sausage photo.

TCD - I think you need to make one of these.

My link

That is awesome. One of my DD's dabbles in Duct Tape. I may need to turn her loose on one of these.

I just joined and I am so glad to see you over here. I stumbled upon one of your trip reports over a year ago. I found more of your reports and read them and decided my family had to stay at the fort when we made our first trip to Disney. I was sad when I realized you and everyone else were gone from the other site. I had taken a bit of a break and missed it all. We are getting ready to leave for Disney and I got to thinking that you all had to be somewhere on the web. I went searching and found everyone. :banana: I have spent the past couple of days reading your trip reports and many of the other posts here and now I am even more excited to go! Thank you. We leave on Saturday and I am all packed and ready to go. That gives me 2 days to read some other trip reports. :lol:

And your picture of the chuck house menu was good for me. I should have known Disney would charge for marshmallow roasting sticks. I just pulled ours out of the attic so that they can make the trip with us. No need to buy some when we already own them.

Welcome.

I am glad that you found your way here.

True, they do charge for marshmallow sticks. But $.50 isn't that bad compared to some of the other price gouging that goes on around WDW.

At the Writers stop in Hollywood studies, you have to have a carrot cake cooky. They are awesome.

Dan

True.

And, I found about those cookies from a fellow Fiend.

I almost always pick one up to bring back to the camper. The TCD twins love the big chocolate chip cookies they have there.

TCD