Well we survived!!! We got home and unpacked, took a 45 minute shower, and a 4 hour nap, or maybe it is the other way around... LOL I will post some pics later, now it's time to do so stuff around here while I can.. :D

Glad you made it home in one piece. Can't wait to hear all about and to see your pics. :banana:

this was some of the most enjoyable times in my life…

I picked up leadership in the cub scouts for my son…at webelos stage….there had been three dads trying to half ass it the year before…

I stayed with it for 5 years….only stopped when carried off a mountain near Roanoke Virginia on the second day of a backpacking trip, the first day was white water rafting in New River Gorge….

If you are going to do it….really do it….

take advantage of the training….and then use it….

create real scouts….don't shortcut anything….you really don't know better….and the guy leading the next group….he doesn't know better either…

let the scouts be scouts….let them cook….let them camp…..let them mess up….don't do it for them…..

then when it is time for them to do an eagle project….it will be a real one….

if you ever get the chance to sit on an eagle board of reiew…a real one….with a real scout….and a real project…..then you will have lived…

I don't know if you can tell….I have some real feelings for the boy scout program...

then when it is time for them to do an eagle project….it will be a real one….

if you ever get the chance to sit on an eagle board of reiew…a real one….with a real scout….and a real project…..then you will have lived…

I don't know if you can tell….I have some real feelings for the boy scout program...

I LOVE sitting on Eagle Boards!!!! Even though my boys have been out of the program for more than 6 years, I'm still on the Committee and I still sit on Eagle Boards. A VERY rewarding experience!!!

YIS

Only an hour a Week!!!!!