I assume by the title of your thread that Disney will be offering mortuary services soon?

I assume by the title of your thread that Disney will be offering mortuary services soon?

I told my kids I wanted to cremated and sprinkled over the MK from the Skyway. Disney must of got wind of my plan cause they closed the ride soon after I came up with that plan :rofl2:

I told my kids I wanted to cremated and sprinkled over the MK from the Skyway. Disney must of got wind of my plan cause they closed the ride soon after I came up with that plan :rofl2:

HA! Almost choked on my lunch when I read that! :rofl2:

How about a Plan B:

a little here and there from the WEDWAY People Mover, and then the rest from the Train as it goes round the park?

:mort1: :mort1: :mort1: :mort1: :mort1:

Or Plan C.....

A little here and there as the Astros Orbiter goes round...... :rofl2:

I Like It! A little more from Dumbo, then Goofy's Barnstormer, the 3 Mountains, and don't forget to save some for the Haunted Mansion!

ah...Doodle, we're going to need you to start eating and drinking more.....

:beer: :pc: :beer: :pc: :beer:

I Like It! A little more from Dumbo, then Goofy's Barnstormer, the 3 Mountains, and don't forget to save some for the Haunted Mansion!

ah...Doodle, we're going to need you to start eating and drinking more.....

:beer: :pc: :beer: :pc: :beer:

I'd like to be around for few more years if it's alright with you Steve, :rofl2:

I'd like to be around for few more years if it's alright with you Steve, :rofl2:

Well, OK. Gee and I was getting all excited about Plan C too.....

But hey, a few more years of the eating and drinking thing means there will be that much more to go around right!?

Maybe even enough to cover all the great spots at the FORT!

OK, I'm excited again! :banana:

;););););)

Well my parents are on plan F. I have told them I plan to FLUSH them around the world after I spend the some of hte estate's $ on annaul passes for my brother, SIL, DH and self. And not to worry, we would fondly remember them as we flush after BATW at Epcot.

The now plan to live a long and long and long life. They also do not tend to be morbid around me lately either......

Don't know why? :rofl2: