Campingpixi @ Lake Lloyd Daytona Speedway

Well folks we got here yesterday in the pouring rain and was able to set up and get a shower at the same time LOL!! The rain did stop after about 3 hours and we walked around a bit and I must say for my first time here I just love it and were gonna make this a yearly thing!!

I am trying to get pics uploaded but should have some at least by later today or early tomorrow! Plus im on my way to a tour!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your prepared for Junior to win Saturday night.

Oh & have a great time.

LaughingSmiley.gif Thanks Steve, I needed a good laugh today!!

Love all the #48 shots! I could sit there all day and watch Malec.flirt.jpg

I have to cry FOUL though!! Why are you wearing a #14 lanyard?! And you took a picture with the red headed stepchild?!GROSS.gif

I liked Tony (when his cajones were still intact :rofl2: ) Since he became an owner he worries too much about being PC.

Shave or no shave, nothing can help that poor little critter! :P

Andrue looks like a little hottie in that jacket though! The boy has good taste! :)) You've raised him well!

very nice here.. do you have any pros or cons on lake lloyd?

So far are pro is the location but the con is the rain so far LOL

Where is your location?

We had to deal with off and on rain too. It's that time of year. The only thing we missed out on was Nationwide qualifying.

I liked the restricted access and the ability to drive your car in and out.

And because it has full hookups, no generator noise.

Make sure you visit tent city though. Those people are having a great time.

AWESOME!

I'm on the Jr. bandwagon lately vs. my jackleg hubby pully for #29!

I was a Tony fan too until he started the 14. He is too PC! We were listening to him on the scanners the first Daytona 500 in the 14 and we couldn't believe how PC he was. We only lasted 10 laps or so before we switched to Jr. for some colorful detail..

I bet a 12 pack Jr. is going to outrun JJ this week-end.

LaughingSmiley.gif Thanks Steve, I needed a good laugh today!!

Love all the #48 shots! I could sit there all day and watch Malec.flirt.jpg

I have to cry FOUL though!! Why are you wearing a #14 lanyard?! And you took a picture with the red headed stepchild?!GROSS.gif

Alright Stef I've had enough of your shenanigans. Lets make a little bet. If Jr outruns JJ this weekend you have to change your avatar to a Jr one of my choice for two weeks & use the name changer so yours says I Love Dale Jr. If you win I'll put up a JJ one. How about it, huh?

Alright Stef I've had enough of your shenanigans. Lets make a little bet. If Jr outruns JJ this weekend you have to change your avatar to a Jr one of my choice for two weeks & use the name changer so yours says I Love Dale Jr. If you win I'll put up a JJ one. How about it, huh?

Rut Rho, Steve dared Stef...... :suspense:

I agree with Steve BTW.

change your avatar to a Jr one of my choice for two weeks & use the name changer so yours says I Love Dale Jr.

I would rather drink turpentine and pee on a brush fire!! :rant:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm all for Hendricks TEAM, though I prefer JJ. If Jr can win one, good for him (and the team) I just won't be holding my breath.