• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Magic Kingdom looks like it was packed!

It was the busiest I have ever seen it. It was not as bad as Hollywood studios at Osborne Lights the year we went. (It was so bad I have never gone back) Epcot was busy on the 4th, but it seemed more managable.

Great spending time with you, I am so glad DD has met some camping friends. I also asked about the lights on the campers, don't understand it, but maybe someone here knows why the tail lights would be on. There were a few campers with them on.

Any chance they were on for the "porch lights for Caylee" thing that people tried to get going around then? :unsure:

Not sure what kind of phone you have, but I have mine set up to 'share' my photos to Facebook is I select. Once on Facebook, you go to the Mobile Uploads photo album. Click on a photo in that album you wish to place here. Probably it will come up with a black frame - if so, click F5 to remove the frame. You then 'right click' on the photo and select copy image location from the popup options. You can then use the 'insert image' option here - just copy the image location into the popup box here and click the button. You're off!

Thank you! I guess I would have taken more pics if I had known it was that easy. Next itme.

Maybe it was because we hit Le Cellier during a bad time (Candlelight Processional Package in 2004), but we thought the service and the food was some of the worst we have ever had at Disney. I would rather have had Cheddar Cheese Soup out of a can than the nasty stuff we got :barf: .

Great job on the photos!

This little tidbit caught my eye:

If they are not selling it at the booth they sell it as a to go cup! Sometimes the hostess does not know, so go in and ask :D

I'd like to hear more about this -

Can you get the cheese soup to go all the time, or just during F & W?

I remember that there was a booth selling cheese soup at one of the recent F & W's, but it was back by the America pavilion, and on the day we went, the weather was cool, and they ran out. Are you saying you can go in to the restaurant and get it to go?

TCD