Wolfgang Pucks Express at Disney Marketplace

During our Thanksgiving trip, we ended up in Disney Marketplace one evening and we were starving.

After finding 2.5 hour waits at many of the locations (Rainforest, etc), we happened to try Wolfgang Pucks Express.  We waited maybe 10 minutes in line to order our food and then got our drinks (free refills) and had a sit at the table.

We had the Rosemary Rotisserie Chicken - skinned half chicken, served with garlic butter sauce and garlic mashed potatoes. - $11.95, one of the kids had the Spaghetti & Meatballs - $12.95, and another kid had Chicken Aioli Pocket Sandwich - Sliced chicken breast, melted provolone cheese, romaine lettuce, tomato, red onion, and cilantro aioli. Served with Yukon Gold parmesan potato chips. - $9.50

Not sure those are the exact prices but they are in the ball park.  The meatball was giant and very good.  The roast chicken was fall off the bone tender and had an excellent flavor.

All of our food was excellent and a lot of food for the money.  Best of all, it was a semi-sit down restaurant with service staff that brought out your food and kept your drinks full. 

We will definitely go back!

I've always avoided that place, mainly because I figured it was expensive and stuff I wouldn't eat.  Sounds like it will be on our list for next trip!

• 2 months later...

We love Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace (there's also one on the West Side right next to the Cafe). It's almost like a TS meal in that they bring you your food, refill your drinks, clear your plates, etc., but without the typical Disney TS price.

Food has always been hot and fresh with large portions. And if the weather allows, there's some nice outdoor seating too.

In November I tried the Pennette Bolognese - meat sauce, peas and fresh parmesan.

For $15 you got a heaping plate full of pasta and it was very good (and I'm super picky about my pasta)

DH got the bacon wrapped meatloaf. It's wrapped in bacon... what more do I need to say. (mmmmm.... bacon.....)

They also have a selection of beer and wine too!

Definitely a great option for a quick, relatively inexpensive (for WDW) delicious meal that's almost table service.

• 1 month later...

I've always avoided that place, mainly because I figured it was expensive and stuff I wouldn't eat. Sou,ds like it will be on our list for next trip!

Sorry to add so late--just joined the board.

This is our "to-go-to" place at DTD. I agree, FWGuy, I didn't think I would like it (I'm kinda picky), but it's really the only place I prefer to eat at both MP and WS. DH and I would sometimes split a oven-fired pizza for a snack. And my kids love their pizzas, pastas and chicken fingers there. Nice portion sizes and decent prices, for Disney at least. The longest we had to wait was 15 mins and that was just to order.

Y'all are making me hungry....I have to Orlando airport tomorrow to pick up some family...I think we might be having lunch at WPE before we head to MCO!

I've always avoided that place, mainly because I figured it was expensive and stuff I wouldn't eat. Sou,ds like it will be on our list for next trip!

Sorry to add so late--just joined the board.

This is our "to-go-to" place at DTD. I agree, FWGuy, I didn't think I would like it (I'm kinda picky), but it's really the only place I prefer to eat at both MP and WS. DH and I would sometimes split a oven-fired pizza for a snack. And my kids love their pizzas, pastas and chicken fingers there. Nice portion sizes and decent prices, for Disney at least. The longest we had to wait was 15 mins and that was just to order.

Y'all are making me hungry....I have to Orlando airport tomorrow to pick up some family...I think we might be having lunch at WPE before we head to MCO!