I don't do Trip Reports but I do BS a lot

You're very welcome about the canoe trip! Lil' H loved having Ty along for the adventure. However, paybacks can be rough for posting certain pics. :rofl2: Just kidding... or am I?

Why a payback? That's an adorable pic! It's so you and I love it!!

Liv, if Lou ate all of that he was full, that was some rich peach cobbler, I ate bout half that and I was full. I believe Melissa made that and it was good.

Well shoot fire, you think Melissa can send me some cobbler? I hear people all the time say things are too rich to eat or have a lot of. I have never experienced that! :unsure:

Liv thanks for the compliment, I hate the way I come out in pictures!!

I really have to ask my DH what he is on, he looks like he is having withdrawals :rofl2:

It's true, it is a good pic and you should not hate the way you look in pics...you're beautiful! Now Richie on the other hand is a handsome man, but he does look high his pic. Bob should have been a little gracious and not posted that. ;) :laugh:

We passed you on your golf cart one of the days we were there. I would have said hello and introduced myself but my husband was a speed demon on that cart. Kenny gave us one of his super fast ones and my husband took advantage of it. I am surprised Disney police didn't pull us over or maybe they just couldn't catch us. ;)

On our way out of town we stopped at a restaurant called Giordano's. I had bought a restaurant.com certificate for it. It took 35 minutes to bake a stuffed pizza but it was worth every minute. It was the best pizza I have ever had in my life. I was sad that we couldn't take the leftovers with us. I will admit the service wasn't all that good, but I could look past it since the pizza was so yummy.

I had a preview of that picture the other night in the chat room Kim. I thought it was cute then and I still do. That said I'm all for paybacks :suspense: :rofl2:

In the chat room? What the Fort? :rofl2: TJ sent me a link to it in a private message ... ya know.. just to let me know it was out there. Hahahaha.

Liv, if Lou ate all of that he was full, that was some rich peach cobbler, I ate bout half that and I was full. I believe Melissa made that and it was good.

Kim, I will be watching my back :rofl2:

I was wondering why Richie was calling me "dude" all weekend.

Actually Jen made the peach cobber... and it was FANTASTIC!!!!! Whewwwweeeee doggies!!!

Smart move Bob, smart move.... ;)

Poor Richie. I'll bet he had the munchies too. hehehe.

oh yeah... thanks Lisa and Liv. XXXOOO :heart:

Enjoyed the pics! Glad I ran into you at the parade, it was fun getting to meet some of the fiends. I only wish I had gotten to meet more! My kids kept me running all week. It was our first trip to the fort in 3 years and the first time my youngest was tall enough to ride everything! So rides seemed to rule. I need to get busy and post some pics too!

Enjoyed the pics! Glad I ran into you at the parade, it was fun getting to meet some of the fiends. I only wish I had gotten to meet more! My kids kept me running all week. It was our first trip to the fort in 3 years and the first time my youngest was tall enough to ride everything! So rides seemed to rule. I need to get busy and post some pics too!

Yes, yes, you do! :dance:

It was great to meet you too! I saw you over at Jens but didn't get a chance to talk much and next thing I know you were either gone or hidden in the crowd. I was out in the crowd somewhere lying..I mean talking.

The kids do take up the time when you want to go around and meet people but then isn't that our excuse for going to Disney in the first place?

The kids did seem to have a good time on the scooters, I doubt there wasn't one there without a scraped knee, I know our 2 grands had some pretty scraped up knees.

PACamper....I thought of your hubby so much.....how'd he enjoy the launch? Wish it had delayed just one day so I could have had you over for dinner! (and Devores too) The one time I'm positive it would delay & it didn't. lol Enjoyed meeting y'all & hubby (& Jen/Chris/CJ/Argeant & Bob) visiting us on our last morning.