I don't do Trip Reports but I do BS a lot

I don't write well but I do BS well so here are some musings. We were in site 602 for this trip, not bad at this time of year since there is no shade but the cloudy weather made it survivable. I like the sites in the 600 because I can sneak out to fish in the morning and not have to take the cart and can come back for coffee when needed or the grandkids can walk over when they wake up.

We met a lot of fiends this trip, a few new ones and a lot we have met already. I don't dare try to name all of them because I would surely miss someone and as you know I am a compassionate person and wouldn't want to hurt feelings.

Kathy's meet with her special guests went well, if you remember her thread about who she was going to meet for the first time.

We did MK twice, Epcot twice and DHS once, nothing special here but we did have good park time.

ok, this is why I don't do TR's, I have nothing else to say except for the fact that we have a great group here with some of the greatest people on earth now the pictures. Oh and thank you Kim for taking Ty canoeing, even with the storm moving in he loved it. I wish I had a picture of Kim rowing like crazy trying to beat the storm. OK, now on with the pictures...............

HPIM2039.jpg

HPIM2038.jpg

HPIM2037.jpg

HPIM2036.jpg

Lorna, that is a great picture of you!

HPIM2035.jpg

Richie? you high?

HPIM2034.jpg

enough for this post

HPIM2038.jpg

Is Lou on a diet or something? That ain't enought food to feed a mouse!

HPIM2036.jpg

Lorna, that is a great picture of you!

That is a good picture, Lorna!

HPIM2035.jpg

Richie? you high?

It certainly appears Richie is high. :rofl2:

Looking forward to the weekend when I'll have some time to kick back and relax on the "Trip Report" section for awhile. Thanks for sharing, Bob! Oh and I'm so glad Kathy's visit went well!!

:popcorn:

You're very welcome about the canoe trip! Lil' H loved having Ty along for the adventure. However, paybacks can be rough for posting certain pics. :rofl2: Just kidding... or am I?

I had a preview of that picture the other night in the chat room Kim. I thought it was cute then and I still do. That said I'm all for paybacks :suspense: :rofl2:

Liv, if Lou ate all of that he was full, that was some rich peach cobbler, I ate bout half that and I was full. I believe Melissa made that and it was good.

Kim, I will be watching my back :rofl2:

I was wondering why Richie was calling me "dude" all weekend.