Congrats Whip. KZ or Starcraft was one of the pioneers in these trailers. I just saw a KZ Rock Climber at the fort over the 4th. Hope it works well for you. I have heard lots of complaints on the tongue weight when you have something on it. If it feels saggy you may need air bags on your truck. Other than that they're great. Never any dirt or gas smell to rid the camper of.

I was joking with my son that he was going to ride there - but in all likelyhood we are going to put the motorcycle up there when we travel far from home, bikes, perhaps a golf cart one day (im sure one will fit), decorations for the Fort - that kind of thing. Thanks for the sagging tip stacktester - we are new to this whole camper thing - I'll my DH know. I have never heard of a KZ - they have some neat floorplans.

Here is a coule pics of our first 2 TT. The star craft shuttle hybrid was our fist TT. I had to talk my wife into camping after I bought it without telling her.

starcraftshuttle1.jpg

After our fist trip she fell in love with camping. Probably because I made her feel like a queen on this trip and waited on her hand and foot so she would come again..lo We loved this trailer so much we bought a brand new Stravel Star with the front deck. My wife did not like the canvas thing, but I loved the front deck. This new trailer made us both happy. It has a doulbe bed in the rear with a single bunk and your typical dinette up front. I loved the huge off road tires and the ground clearence. I miss this camper from time to time

travelstar2.jpg

travelstar1.jpg

So congrats on the new trailer. As our outback loft was, you will get a lot of questions camping with this unit since you never see a lot of them with the front deck. The deck was awesome hauling the GC and quad.

wow! that TH deck looks a lot bigger in your pics than I imagined it. Maybe it's the camera angle but it looks much bigger than our outback's front garage area which will just fit a GC as long as we don't put oversize tires or a big back seat on it.

Just enjoying thinking of all the fun the whips will have with all that room... So happy for you! :banana: :dance: :banana:

Congrats on finally getting to park it in the yard too. Looks like a beauty!

Thanks for all the nice compliments - I am itching to get on the road with it - damn medical bills are holding us back though. I love that little travel star - looks like a good camper! We really needed three beds for orgrowing herd of children or something like that would have worked out very nicely for us.

We ordered from an online dealer called RV direct - it was custom built. The experience was less than wonderful. Delivery delays and a lying sales rep made us feel ultimately ripped off. My husband picked up the unit in Albany NY - about a 7 hour drive for us.

That being said - we love the campers functionality but since we have not "used" the camper yet - I am unable to provide a full review. I will tell you the amount of storage space, sleeping area, and the "large" bathroom all make us feel strongly we will have this unit for many years to come.

That is EXACTLY what we are looking for! Did you have to special order from the dealer? I can't find a single one in any make or model for sale! Well, except one in SD...road trip?

I don't know where you are but if if you google the starcraft 21DSD, from time to time they will pop up for sale. We traded in ours at a dealer in Tallahassee FL and they could not give it away. It sat on thier lot for almost 2 years and they ended up advertising it for $2000 less than they gave me on trade. The Starcraft and the Roo with the front decks are rare but they are out there. Fleetwood also made a pop up camper with the deck on the front.

http://www.roamingtimes.com/rvreports/fleetwood-evolution-folding-camping-trailer.aspx