Hello, new member here. We are longtime WDW lovers and huge fans of FW. We have stayed at FW several time in the cabins and are now looking into buying a travel trailer. We would want to spend the majority of our trip at FW of course, but maybe would like to stay 2 nights at the beginning or end of our trip at Pop, POR, or another resort. My question is: Would we be able to park our TT at the hotel while we are staying there? If not, any suggestions on where we could park it? We are looking at getting something big (30-35 ft) since we have a big family (baby #7 is on the way!). Thanks in advance for your help!

Christina

Absolutely not a problem!!! The only resort that doesn't have large vehicle parking is Old Key West and if you are staying there, they give you a pass to park it over at Port Orleans, French Quarter.

Yet another variant that I never considered. How cool would it be to stay at the Fort, then a couple of nights at another locale.

btw, I have a Keystone cougar xlite 29bhs. It's all about the floor plan, and this one just seemed to work for us. TT's are wide and varied, so enjoy the hunt. :dance:

Yet another variant that I never considered. How cool would it be to stay at the Fort, then a couple of nights at another locale.

btw, I have a Keystone cougar xlite 29bhs. It's all about the floor plan, and this one just seemed to work for us. TT's are wide and varied, so enjoy the hunt. :dance:

I love that model you have, it would be perfect for us. Unfortunately, I am finding out that our Chevy express 3500 passenger van will not tow that much. I am not sure if we are going to be able to find something that will fit us and that we can tow. undecided.gif