More info from MouseSavers...

Annual & Seasonal Passholder Resort Hotel Discounts

Savings for Annual and Seasonal Passholders can be deep (up to 45%). They are more likely to be available during Value and Regular seasons, though there are exceptions to this -- Peak season discounts are not unheard-of. Generally speaking the discounts are released 2-4 months in advance.

Annual Passholder rates are NOT guaranteed and frequently are not offered during peak holiday periods. Be aware that discounted rooms are limited in number and will not be available for all dates at all resorts. You may have to be flexible with your selections. If you can't get your first choice on the first try, call back periodically and check on availability. Frequently discounted rooms will open up as people change and cancel their reservations over time.

When available, the Annual Passholder rates are so good that in some cases it's worth investing in an Annual Pass for relatively short stays! To learn more about Disney World Annual Passes, click here.

4x4_spacer.gifMousesavers_round_corners_r1_c2.gif4x4_spacer.gifMousesavers_round_corners_r1_c4.gif4x4_spacer.gifMousesavers_round_corners_r2_c1.gifMousesavers_round_corners_r2_c2.gif11x11_spacer.gifMousesavers_round_corners_r2_c4.gifMousesavers_round_corners_r2_c5.gif4x4_spacer.gif11x11_spacer.gif

Annual Passholder Room-Only Discounts

Stay dates: 10/3/11-12/24/11 (except 11/23/11-11/25/11). Get a substantial discount off regular "Rack" rates. Pricing and percent off will vary by resort type and date. Use code F33. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.

Sample discounts:

• Value and Moderate Resorts - 30% off
  • Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts - 40% off
  • Ft. Wilderness Campsites - 15% off
Please note that if you would like the Dining Plan with these rates, there is a special Annual Passholders package.
Book by 12/24/11.
Stay dates: 8/14/11 - 10/1/11. Get a substantial discount off regular "Rack" rates. Pricing and percent off will vary by resort type and date. Use code Y3H. Rates not available for all dates and resorts.
Sample rates:
  • Value Resorts, Standard room - $64 weeknight / $74 weekend
  • Moderate Resorts, Standard room - $124 weeknight / $134 weekend
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge, Standard room - $179 weeknight / $189 weekend
  • Fort Wilderness Cabin - $224 weeknight / $234 weekend
  • Old Key West, Studio - $199
  • Other resorts and room types available at varying rates

Please note that if you would like the Dining Plan with these rates, there is a special Annual Passholders package.

Book by 10/1/11.

Stay dates: 6/3/11-8/13/11. Get a discount of 20%-35% off regular "Rack" rates. Pricing and percent off will vary by resort type and date. Use code QT9. Rates not available for all dates and resorts, but generally the discounts run as follows:

• Save 20% at select Value Resorts
  • Save 20% at select Moderate Resorts
  • Save 30% at select Deluxe* Resorts
  • Save 35% at select Deluxe Villa Resorts

*Excludes Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort and Disney's Polynesian Resort for travel 6/3/11-8/13/11 and excludes Disney's Wilderness Lodge for travel 6/3/11-6/14/11, 2011.

Book by 8/13/11.

About Booking

For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival. You can also book online through the Annual Passholder section of DisneyWorld.com, but for online bookings the change/cancellation deadline is 6 days and you have to pay in full if you book less than 45 days in advance. In other words, there's a real incentive to book by phone!

You can book one room per adult Annual Pass. You can book with a valid Annual Pass, an exchange voucher or with the intent to purchase an Annual Pass, as long as you present a valid Annual Pass or exchange voucher upon check-in. Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

To reserve a room with the Annual Passholder discount, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a

travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the specific offer code.

Problem is you just can't get the APs on the campsites. I tried almost as soon as they opened yesterday. I'll keep trying, but I know it's not going to work. :angry:

I got a few dates to come up after Halloween, like the 1st through the 8th, but it was partial and preferred only. So if your are willing to split your stay into a couple of reservations.

I've been working with Rhonda to get the AP discount for our Halloween trip. She says that yesterday it wasn't showing AP discounts available for anything except tent sites. Today is was showing a few discounts but only in early November on preferred sites. She indicated that since Disney doesn't have any problem keeping the Fort full they don't really need to give AP discounts. There isn't even any AAA discounts either. :argh:

• 2 weeks later...

Our early October trip reserved in...um... April?? qualified for a AAA discount of approximately 20% as well.... more than the AP discount we'd originally reserved with. This is for a preferred site. Of course, nada is available for our December trip. *sigh*.....we'll just keep calling weekly to see if anything pops up, a pincode, an AP or AAA discount would be nice! But the discounts are out there, they just seem so dang *random* to me, you know?

I had the same problem sever calls now, for AP or AAA discount on premium lots for Dec. trip. Nothing showing up for now, but I will keep trying and hoping to get lucky.

Our early October trip reserved in...um... April?? qualified for a AAA discount of approximately 20% as well.... more than the AP discount we'd originally reserved with. This is for a preferred site. Of course, nada is available for our December trip. *sigh*.....we'll just keep calling weekly to see if anything pops up, a pincode, an AP or AAA discount would be nice! But the discounts are out there, they just seem so dang *random* to me, you know?