The hospital, tubing, peach cobbler, thunderstorm T/R

Well, the TT finally moved out of it's spot in the driveway after a year and a half. But we weren't sure we were gonna make it at all.

Wow what a great/weird weekend, the great part was we got to meet Bill and Becky, and the kids (wak648) and we got to go tubing/kayaking down the Youghagheny river. The bad part is that up until 2pm on Fri, we weren't even sure we were going. I was getting tests etc all morning to rule out endocarditis, which they did, but now they are saying sarcoidosis.

I will fill in the details tonight, but wanted to get this started to see if I could get Bill to post some of his pictures as well. I even have some pood forn for those of you that are into that sort of thing!!!

I'm on board too! Can't wait to hear about your weekend. :popcorn:

I was so sorry we couldn't join in the fun... maybe next time??

Man, there is nothing worse than somebody starting a thread at 7:52 in the morning saying they are going to post a trip report and then letting everybody hang waiting for the thing. I'm telling you, John, I'm only going to check another 30 or 40 times and then I'm gonna say enough is enough.

Have your doc's been watch House on Fox? Everyone on that show is diagnosed with sarcoidosis sooner or later! It's the "disease du jour"!!

It seems when doc's don't know what to call something it's either "sarcoidosis", "fibromyalgia", or "lupus".

I call it "get the hell out of John's body", already, and leave him be!!! :argh:

Well sorry to say we are school shoe shopping for Matt and not even home yet.... So my bad, probably won't be able to post pics till tomorrow night, sorry.

Deb, they mentioned lupis as well and I thought the same thing, they have been watching House lol. I see pcp again thursday and we will go from there.