So the good news is that the new Times Guides for all 4 parks are now up for this coming week.

The REALLY good news is that we now have a whole new category structure in place on the Pages side of the website that will make it easier for you to find the information you're looking for!

So far we have...

• Activities
  • Accomodations
    • Loop Information
    • Campsites
    • Cabins
    • Rates

[*] Information

• Theme Park Info
    • Weekly Times Guides
    • Park Maps
    • Restaurants
    • Events
    • News
  • History
    • River Country
    • Fort Wilderness Railroad

[*] Trip Reports[*] News[*] Miscellaneous[*] Dining

• Restaurants and Menus
    • Groceries
  • Holidays/Events

To get to the complete listing of categories, you can click on Pages in the main nav bar and look down the page on the right. Or you can go HERE.

I'm going to go through and move all the existing pages to their appropriate categories (should be done this weekend) and then keep chugging away with adding content, Content, CONTENT!!!

If anyone has suggestions for additional categories going forward, please let me know.

Thanks again to Jen and Chris for building such a great site... and giving me an outlet for my Disney content obsession. :parrot:

Lou, you are a GENIUS - I'll get on that right away! :)

Hey but first, just so you cabin folks don't feel left out, we now have a page dedicated to all most things CABINS!

CHECK IT OUT HERE

Again, everything is a work in progress, so if you have more info to share (or updated info) please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

With thanks to Rita for the great idea, I've just started a Restaurant Guide page which lists all the restaurants we currently have listings & menus for so you can easily find them. Kind of a mini-site map just for the Restaurants and Menus section.

CHECK OUT THE NEW PAGE HERE

Menus menus menus! :)

Still got a few TS to post but really need CS.

Clear photos will do nicely but I can scan hard copies too.

It sounds like a mission that I can work on during our Halloween trip. I think Mama would enjoy going on a restaurant trek around the Disney! If we don't get too intoxicated at BATWIT, maybe we can also take pics of the menus around the world or!we could have a "designated menu getter"

Sounds like a plan to me!

I've got a huge list in my head of info/photos to gather - any and all help is greatly appreciated.

And if we can have a jim dandy time collecting it all - even better!!!

(yes Lou, I said "jim dandy" and no, I didn't grow up in the 40s) :rofl2: