Kelli before you retire from making pinatas would you make a few fairy ones. I feel like beating the crap out of one :rofl2:

th_rofl.gif

Well, mine was the "politically correct" version of a pinata...where you just pull the strings but we can make one of the "ol' school" ones where you can beat the crap out of it with a baseball bat! :)

We can fill it full fairy dust! th_rofl.gif

th_rofl.gif

Well, mine was the "politically correct" version of a pinata...where you just pull the strings but we can make one of the "ol' school" ones where you can beat the crap out of it with a baseball bat! :)

We can fill it full fairy dust! th_rofl.gif

OK, what is this world coming to, when a kid can't beat the crap out of a pinata!!!

OK, what is this world coming to, when a kid can't beat the crap out of a pinata!!!

I know...my older son and husband said the same thing! But I just followed the directions on this one and plus all of my hard work would have went out the window! th_rofl.gif

Seriously though, I have a couple "mom" friends that are very particular and if I gave their kids a baseball bat and let them beat it, they would have had a fit! (Seriously I wouldn't really have cared if they hit it! I have boys so I know how rough they can be!) So, I kept to the PC way! th_rofl.gif

One mom even threw a few fit last year because I had candy it in! (and the funny thing is her kid hid in the playhouse after sneeking a bunch of Now and Laters in her pockets. She ate so much that she :puke "red" all over their car on the way home! emot-dance.gif) Oh and they didn't come this year! LOL!

What is this world coming to? When I was a kid, I ate candy! It didn't kill me!

I know...my older son and husband said the same thing! But I just followed the directions on this one and plus all of my hard work would have went out the window! th_rofl.gif

Seriously though, I have a couple "mom" friends that are very particular and if I gave their kids a baseball bat and let them beat it, they would have had a fit! (Seriously I wouldn't really have cared if they hit it! I have boys so I know how rough they can be!) So, I kept to the PC way! th_rofl.gif

One mom even threw a few fit last year because I had candy it in! (and the funny thing is her kid hid in the playhouse after sneeking a bunch of Now and Laters in her pockets. She ate so much that she :puke "red" all over their car on the way home! emot-dance.gif) Oh and they didn't come this year! LOL!

What is this world coming to? When I was a kid, I ate candy! It didn't kill me!

Sounds like we know some of the same mothers.. I'd like to string a few of them up like a pinata and beat the "candy" out of em'... :rofl2:

Good girl, you may have a treat now :rofl2:

th_rofl.gifth_rofl.gifth_rofl.gifth_rofl.gif

OMG, you have no idea of the sheer torture of one of my "mom friends" and treats! She lets her kids go trick or treating but they don't get to eat the candy! (yes, this is the same one with the kid that hid and ate candy and thenemot-barf.gif all over the back seat!)

Ok, off my soapbox.gif before I really get on a tangent!

Kelli, No worries! That is the type of child who will grow up to be a closet eater and end up on The Biggest Loser in 20 yrs!!

The minute you tell a kid, or anyone really, that something is forbidden, they want it even more and WILL find a way to get it. What's wrong with a little moderation?

I had a friend in high school whose father was a preacher. She couldn't even fart without asking permission. No parties, no dates......etc. She ended up pregnant at 17 by a guy (not of her race, which really made Dad crazy) and had to drop out and take care of a baby. She went buck-wild the first chance she got! :(