These loops are great for being by the marina & Settlement & Trails End. You are close to the boat which is a plus if you have golf cart issues such as sharing it with your older kids. We stayed in 200 for the first time at Christmas and loved it. Of course in the summer we like being by Meadows but that is another thread!

We got lucky in that 328 wasn't hard to back the TT into, but we had to rehitch 3 times in order to keep the trailer close enough for the hookups but far enough back to get the truck out of the street.  Next time we are bringing longer hookups... just in case.  Our old trailer has hookup at the bumper and not in the middle.

• 2 weeks later...

We have been in the 200 loop twice, once on the inside of the loop (site 215) and then last year I believe we were at site 210 (outside loop). Both of these sites were easy to get into with our 29' TT. We loved being so close to the marina and settlement area, but the sites were somewhat close (but each time we had great neighbors, so there was no problem  :bellringer:.

We have been in the 200 loop twice, once on the inside of the loop (site 215) and then last year I believe we were at site 210 (outside loop). Both of these sites were easy to get into with our 29' TT. We loved being so close to the marina and settlement area, but the sites were somewhat close (but each time we had great neighbors, so there was no problem  :bellringer:.

I was freaking out a bit about this! I've haven't even towed my TT yet, so backing it into a little site was making me panic!  We also have a slide and side bunk.  Are the sites in these loops wide enough?

We have stayed in the 100 loop twice and in different sites and both were easy to get into.  We had a 27 foot trailer plus the Van fit in front of it too.  I saw some larger motorhomes get into the sites fairly easily too.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.  I like the location and will be staying there this June.  Enjoy!

Kristina, May I suggest finding an empty parking lot and getting some practice in, just

to help reassure yourself.    :banana:

I will be, we have a school on our road, so I'll take it over there first.  I think I'm probably just overthinking this.  I have a new TV as well, so the whole setup is new.

How'bout some pics of that new set up.    :heart: