If you were wondering how much a holiday sleigh ride was....

When I went to Judy's Saturday night they were coming by and cutting through the sidewalk by her site. They had the big gray horse going towards the settlement and another coming out and the "fort ranger" was sitting on the rail with his finger up his ass. The driver had to back the horse up and there were tons of people in her way which coulda been really bad had the horse spazzed out. Those horses are over 2,500 lbs and would smash somebody pretty badly. I have to hand it to the driver because since the dumbass who was supposed to be keeping 2 horses from meeting up wasn't doing his job she stayed calm and kept her CM attitude even though people didn't listen when she asked them to please move back and give her some room.

A lot of people don't know this but I used to team pen and team rope and I've seen so many dumb people get near horses and not think twice about walking behind them or getting in their face.

ETA: Considering this is $15 a person I don't think it's really that bad. One thing people don't consider is these horses cost tons of money to keep them fed. They get the best grains and hay money can buy and they are treated like royalty over there. I've been around horses my whole life and these are no doubt treated very well.

They don't seem to be having a problem keeping busy! On Friday night, they came through the 500 loop numerous times. Once Judy and I even sang a Christmas carol to them. As a matter of fact, that may have been the last one we saw come though there. ???

Actually, the girl in the sleigh said "I don't know what they're drinking, but I want some of it!" :hah:

They don't seem to be having a problem keeping busy! On Friday night, they came through the 500 loop numerous times. Once Judy and I even sang a Christmas carol to them. As a matter of fact, that may have been the last one we saw come though there. ???

Actually, the girl in the sleigh said "I don't know what they're drinking, but I want some of it!" :hah:

:rofl2:

I am almost afraid to ask, BUT, what song did yall sing? :clint: