We did this attraction once - the very first time we went to Hollywood Studios.

We've never felt the need to do it again.

From WDW Magic...

Sounds Dangerous to be finally removed by mid-2012

Dec 13, 2011

It seems that Sounds Dangerous may finally be put out of its misery next year as Disney plan to officially remove it from park maps and park signage. The attraction is currently listed as seasonal opening, but has not operated regularly for several years. Its recent openings have been to cover busy periods of the year, or during major refurbishments of other attractions, such as Star Tours last year. Sounds Dangerous is one of the lowest rated attractions in the whole of Walt Disney World, having an average reader rating of 3.7 on WDWMAGIC.

If all goes to plan, the attraction signage and park map label will be removed by May 2012. The Sounds Dangerous theater, otherwise known as "The ABC Sound Studio" will be used as a temporary home for a Comedy Warehouse limited engagement from December 25 to 31 2011.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Sounds-Dangerous/News/13Dec2011-Sounds-Dangerous-to-be-finally-removed-by-mid-2012.htm

I liked the attraction well enough, but it is showing it's age. Unless people watch The Price is Right, nobody knows who Drew Carey is anymore and since he lost a ton of weight, he doesn't even look the same. Time to move on and use the space for a new attraction.

The TCD gang just checked out this attraction for the very first time ever earlier this year.

It was while Star Tours was still being worked on, so they must have opened this up to give people something to do.

The headphones for my seat were broken- and this was something very obvious- the wire for one of the sides was hanging loose.

I noticed several other pairs of headphones with the same problem.

I know that this is an old attraction, but I was surprised that Disney would open it to guests in the condition it was in.

It was no big deal, because the theater was practically empty, so I was able to get a seat with working headphones.

But, I think I did end up falling asleep.

What a strange and boring attraction this is.

I doubt anyone will miss it if it is closed for good.

TCD

The TCD gang just checked out this attraction for the very first time ever earlier this year.

It was while Star Tours was still being worked on, so they must have opened this up to give people something to do.

The headphones for my seat were broken- and this was something very obvious- the wire for one of the sides was hanging loose.

I noticed several other pairs of headphones with the same problem.

I know that this is an old attraction, but I was surprised that Disney would open it to guests in the condition it was in.

It was no big deal, because the theater was practically empty, so I was able to get a seat with working headphones.

But, I think I did end up falling asleep.

What a strange and boring attraction this is.

I doubt anyone will miss it if it is closed for good.

TCD

I know this is gonna make me a weirdo, but I have a fondness for this attraction. I don't know why, I just thought it was cute. Maybe not one that you do everytime you go, but I'm glad I did it! It is a nice, dark and cool place to get out of the HOT sun.

It was a more appropriate attraction back in the day when it opened and the Studios were an actual working studio. Not it's strangely out of place.