Some summer fun for winter--A July TR

Great report! 2 ice creams AND smores? You are my kind of girl. I'll take sweets over real food any day.

I agree with parking at that mall! We made the mistake of going there once on a Saturday evening, notice I said ONCE. I honestly thought we were going to die at any moment just trying to find a parking space. :whew:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Oh man, Disney eating doesn't compare with real life. It seems we need a snack every hour or so. I suppose all the walking we do creates a large appetite... ;)

We went back the next day (was Sunday morning) and parked before they opened. We got a nice spot but everything was full when we left an hour later. Couldn't believe the number of people!

First off, let me tell you I loved your trip report! Looks like it was a great weekend!

And secondly...let me just say that you are obviously one of the more intelligent Fiends around here. Ya see, I, too, like the new sign. But there are MANY who do not. So you are SMART! And they are....well. :))

Haha thanks Dave for being on my side!

Wait until TCD sees this report.

1. CM area that you shouldn't have been in

2. CM got onto you about being there

3. The quiet peaceful spot is his favorite

He will love this! :))

I haven't canoed at the Fort since I was about 6, and keep saying I'm going to also. Time just slips away and I haven't had a chance.

You will be happy to hear that I am a much better canoe-er than bike rider!

Sorry for not commenting sooner!

But, you began this report just as I was taking off for my Christmas holiday adventure.

Stef is right about all of the above.

I love this report!

Also, the Lone Riders on the porch; the ice cream and Dole Whip in one day, the awesome a/c in the tent, all of it!

I didn't know about that Pinkberry!

We just got one in Tampa in the last year.

Pinkberry was one of our required stops when I took the girls to NYC a couple of years ago.

We didn't have any in Florida at the time.

That is some good stuff!

But not good enough to get me out of the Fort. I am not going to mention it to the TCD girls.

Thanks for writing your report and sharing your photos!

I always enjoy your reports.

But you and Dave are wrong about that sign.

TCD

Once you post a pic here by linking it from another site such as photobucket, flicker, etc, you CAN'T change or move the pic over there!!!!

The link breaks and you get just a message from the hosting site that the pic is no longer available!!!

So please consider that when posting pics. Get them organized, edited and and titled the way you want before linking them here!!!

We are getting more and more new visitors and members every day. I've been browsing lots of threads today and there are already several broken picture links!!!

Thanks Fiends!!! Let's not let the content go away!!