what is the crowd like in the parks

i was wanting to ask what the crowds are like at the parks and at the fort.im still in the planning stage as far as the dates and im not sure about november 2nd thru the 11th or would be better the 9th thru the 18th of november.i usually always the first week of december but this year i would like to use our season passes one more time.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome phishfood! :wave1:

I have been over the first week of November and the crowds are usually very light. The Halloween hooligans are gone, and the Thanksgiving turkeys aren't there yet. :rofl2:

There will be a lot of fiends there for Halloween! It's a great time with a lot of Halloween activities, awesome decorations and the golf cart parade was excellent this year. Whatever you decide, you'll have a good time!

Absolutely the 26th - 4th. Halloween at the Fort, nothing like it!!!! Lots of great decorations, the trick or treating is really awesome for the kids (and the giver outers), the golf carts are all decked out, and us Fiends have a week long party!!!!!

Thanksgiving at the Fort is a blast!! It's become a popular time there though, so make your reservations ASAP.

Given that Halloween this year is during the week, crowds at the Fort shouldn't be bad and crowds at the parks that time of year are pretty much in the moderate or less range.

The only exception will be Epcot, which will be smack in the middle of the Food & Wine festival, although that usually only really spikes crowds on the weekends (and the event itself is awesome!)